Colin Firth Gets Carried Away When Kissing Julianne Moore in 'Single Man'
Actor Colin Firth struggled with his gay role in upcoming movie "A Single Man" - because he couldn't resist kissing Julianne Moore. The Brit plays a homosexual college professor in Tom Ford's directorial debut opposite Moore, who stars as his character's lovestruck best friend.
But Ford had to berate Firth over one smooching scene, because the actor was so enamored with Moore he got carried away and couldn't stop kissing her. He says, "It never occurred to me that there was any issue about playing gay until Julianne kissed me and I had to resist."
"Julianne made that moment very difficult as I wasn't supposed to enjoy it. That was the one moment when Tom Ford had to get on my case. He said, 'You're supposed to be a gay man! Keep your hands to yourself and get your tongue out of her face!' "
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!