Colin Firth Gets Carried Away When Kissing Julianne Moore in 'Single Man'
Actor Colin Firth struggled with his gay role in upcoming movie "A Single Man" - because he couldn't resist kissing Julianne Moore. The Brit plays a homosexual college professor in Tom Ford's directorial debut opposite Moore, who stars as his character's lovestruck best friend.
But Ford had to berate Firth over one smooching scene, because the actor was so enamored with Moore he got carried away and couldn't stop kissing her. He says, "It never occurred to me that there was any issue about playing gay until Julianne kissed me and I had to resist."
"Julianne made that moment very difficult as I wasn't supposed to enjoy it. That was the one moment when Tom Ford had to get on my case. He said, 'You're supposed to be a gay man! Keep your hands to yourself and get your tongue out of her face!' "
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie