Colin Firth Gets Carried Away When Kissing Julianne Moore in 'Single Man'
Actor Colin Firth struggled with his gay role in upcoming movie "A Single Man" - because he couldn't resist kissing Julianne Moore. The Brit plays a homosexual college professor in Tom Ford's directorial debut opposite Moore, who stars as his character's lovestruck best friend.
But Ford had to berate Firth over one smooching scene, because the actor was so enamored with Moore he got carried away and couldn't stop kissing her. He says, "It never occurred to me that there was any issue about playing gay until Julianne kissed me and I had to resist."
"Julianne made that moment very difficult as I wasn't supposed to enjoy it. That was the one moment when Tom Ford had to get on my case. He said, 'You're supposed to be a gay man! Keep your hands to yourself and get your tongue out of her face!' "
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group