Robert Pattinson Often Distracted by Fans on 'Remember Me' Set
Robert Pattinson struggled to stay in character on the set of his new film "Remember Me" - because he was constantly surrounded by screaming girls. The "Twilight" hunk plays a young rebel who falls in love with Emilie de Ravin's character.
But the Brit insists giving a realistic performance was almost impossible, as the hordes of hysterical fans kept pulling him out of character. He tells America's Vogue magazine, "It was the most ridiculous experience. You're trying to stay in character and you're trying to walk down the street, but all those people keep reminding you that you're not this character."
Pattinson recently expressed a wish to become more social with his adoring fans, after being left in awe of how his co-star Pierce Brosnan interacted with his own devotees.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival