Robert Pattinson Often Distracted by Fans on 'Remember Me' Set
Robert Pattinson struggled to stay in character on the set of his new film "Remember Me" - because he was constantly surrounded by screaming girls. The "Twilight" hunk plays a young rebel who falls in love with Emilie de Ravin's character.
But the Brit insists giving a realistic performance was almost impossible, as the hordes of hysterical fans kept pulling him out of character. He tells America's Vogue magazine, "It was the most ridiculous experience. You're trying to stay in character and you're trying to walk down the street, but all those people keep reminding you that you're not this character."
Pattinson recently expressed a wish to become more social with his adoring fans, after being left in awe of how his co-star Pierce Brosnan interacted with his own devotees.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger