Robert Pattinson Often Distracted by Fans on 'Remember Me' Set
Robert Pattinson struggled to stay in character on the set of his new film "Remember Me" - because he was constantly surrounded by screaming girls. The "Twilight" hunk plays a young rebel who falls in love with Emilie de Ravin's character.
But the Brit insists giving a realistic performance was almost impossible, as the hordes of hysterical fans kept pulling him out of character. He tells America's Vogue magazine, "It was the most ridiculous experience. You're trying to stay in character and you're trying to walk down the street, but all those people keep reminding you that you're not this character."
Pattinson recently expressed a wish to become more social with his adoring fans, after being left in awe of how his co-star Pierce Brosnan interacted with his own devotees.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'