Robert Pattinson Often Distracted by Fans on 'Remember Me' Set
Robert Pattinson struggled to stay in character on the set of his new film "Remember Me" - because he was constantly surrounded by screaming girls. The "Twilight" hunk plays a young rebel who falls in love with Emilie de Ravin's character.
But the Brit insists giving a realistic performance was almost impossible, as the hordes of hysterical fans kept pulling him out of character. He tells America's Vogue magazine, "It was the most ridiculous experience. You're trying to stay in character and you're trying to walk down the street, but all those people keep reminding you that you're not this character."
Pattinson recently expressed a wish to become more social with his adoring fans, after being left in awe of how his co-star Pierce Brosnan interacted with his own devotees.
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!