Robert Pattinson Often Distracted by Fans on 'Remember Me' Set
Robert Pattinson struggled to stay in character on the set of his new film "Remember Me" - because he was constantly surrounded by screaming girls. The "Twilight" hunk plays a young rebel who falls in love with Emilie de Ravin's character.
But the Brit insists giving a realistic performance was almost impossible, as the hordes of hysterical fans kept pulling him out of character. He tells America's Vogue magazine, "It was the most ridiculous experience. You're trying to stay in character and you're trying to walk down the street, but all those people keep reminding you that you're not this character."
Pattinson recently expressed a wish to become more social with his adoring fans, after being left in awe of how his co-star Pierce Brosnan interacted with his own devotees.
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!