Chris Jericho Nearly Stays in Jail After Being Late Arriving at Court
Wrestler-turned-rocker Chris Jericho almost found himself behind bars on Tuesday, February 16 after failing to show up in court to answer a charge of public intoxication. Jericho, the frontman of heavy metal band Fozzy, and fellow wrestler Greg Helms were arrested in Kentucky last month, on January 27 after they were apprehended for "alcohol intoxication in a public place".
The stars were summoned to appear in court on Tuesday, and when Jericho didn't show for the hearing, the judge issued a bench warrant for his arrest. He recalled the order when the fighter turned up hours later, reports TMZ.com.
Both Jericho and Helms, who turned up to court on time, settled the case by pleading guilty to the count and paying a fine of $159.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says