Chris Jericho Nearly Stays in Jail After Being Late Arriving at Court
Wrestler-turned-rocker Chris Jericho almost found himself behind bars on Tuesday, February 16 after failing to show up in court to answer a charge of public intoxication. Jericho, the frontman of heavy metal band Fozzy, and fellow wrestler Greg Helms were arrested in Kentucky last month, on January 27 after they were apprehended for "alcohol intoxication in a public place".
The stars were summoned to appear in court on Tuesday, and when Jericho didn't show for the hearing, the judge issued a bench warrant for his arrest. He recalled the order when the fighter turned up hours later, reports TMZ.com.
Both Jericho and Helms, who turned up to court on time, settled the case by pleading guilty to the count and paying a fine of $159.
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly