Chris Jericho Nearly Stays in Jail After Being Late Arriving at Court
Wrestler-turned-rocker Chris Jericho almost found himself behind bars on Tuesday, February 16 after failing to show up in court to answer a charge of public intoxication. Jericho, the frontman of heavy metal band Fozzy, and fellow wrestler Greg Helms were arrested in Kentucky last month, on January 27 after they were apprehended for "alcohol intoxication in a public place".
The stars were summoned to appear in court on Tuesday, and when Jericho didn't show for the hearing, the judge issued a bench warrant for his arrest. He recalled the order when the fighter turned up hours later, reports TMZ.com.
Both Jericho and Helms, who turned up to court on time, settled the case by pleading guilty to the count and paying a fine of $159.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame