Chris Jericho Nearly Stays in Jail After Being Late Arriving at Court
Wrestler-turned-rocker Chris Jericho almost found himself behind bars on Tuesday, February 16 after failing to show up in court to answer a charge of public intoxication. Jericho, the frontman of heavy metal band Fozzy, and fellow wrestler Greg Helms were arrested in Kentucky last month, on January 27 after they were apprehended for "alcohol intoxication in a public place".
The stars were summoned to appear in court on Tuesday, and when Jericho didn't show for the hearing, the judge issued a bench warrant for his arrest. He recalled the order when the fighter turned up hours later, reports TMZ.com.
Both Jericho and Helms, who turned up to court on time, settled the case by pleading guilty to the count and paying a fine of $159.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked