Tyrese Gibson's Felony Citation Dropped by Prosecutors
Florida prosecutors have dropped a felony citation against actor/singer Tyrese Gibson over a car accident last month in January. The 31-year-old R&B singer was involved in a collision with Sheena McCreary in Miami, Florida on January 4, and both drivers were cited for allegedly leaving the scene of an accident "on public or private property".
Gibson's lawyers contested the charge against their client, insisting Gibson star followed protocol by filing a report with cops. The attorneys filed papers on January 18 entering a not guilty plea on their client's behalf.
The "Sweet Lady" singer and McCreary left the scene of the accident in a taxi together after reporting the crash to cops, according to TMZ.com. Prosecutors officially dropped the case on Tuesday, February 16.
More Tyrese Gibson News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri