Tyrese Gibson's Felony Citation Dropped by Prosecutors
Florida prosecutors have dropped a felony citation against actor/singer Tyrese Gibson over a car accident last month in January. The 31-year-old R&B singer was involved in a collision with Sheena McCreary in Miami, Florida on January 4, and both drivers were cited for allegedly leaving the scene of an accident "on public or private property".
Gibson's lawyers contested the charge against their client, insisting Gibson star followed protocol by filing a report with cops. The attorneys filed papers on January 18 entering a not guilty plea on their client's behalf.
The "Sweet Lady" singer and McCreary left the scene of the accident in a taxi together after reporting the crash to cops, according to TMZ.com. Prosecutors officially dropped the case on Tuesday, February 16.
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick