Tyrese Gibson's Felony Citation Dropped by Prosecutors
Florida prosecutors have dropped a felony citation against actor/singer Tyrese Gibson over a car accident last month in January. The 31-year-old R&B singer was involved in a collision with Sheena McCreary in Miami, Florida on January 4, and both drivers were cited for allegedly leaving the scene of an accident "on public or private property".
Gibson's lawyers contested the charge against their client, insisting Gibson star followed protocol by filing a report with cops. The attorneys filed papers on January 18 entering a not guilty plea on their client's behalf.
The "Sweet Lady" singer and McCreary left the scene of the accident in a taxi together after reporting the crash to cops, according to TMZ.com. Prosecutors officially dropped the case on Tuesday, February 16.
More Tyrese Gibson News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture