Tyrese Gibson's Felony Citation Dropped by Prosecutors
Florida prosecutors have dropped a felony citation against actor/singer Tyrese Gibson over a car accident last month in January. The 31-year-old R&B singer was involved in a collision with Sheena McCreary in Miami, Florida on January 4, and both drivers were cited for allegedly leaving the scene of an accident "on public or private property".
Gibson's lawyers contested the charge against their client, insisting Gibson star followed protocol by filing a report with cops. The attorneys filed papers on January 18 entering a not guilty plea on their client's behalf.
The "Sweet Lady" singer and McCreary left the scene of the accident in a taxi together after reporting the crash to cops, according to TMZ.com. Prosecutors officially dropped the case on Tuesday, February 16.
More Tyrese Gibson News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding