Tyrese Gibson's Felony Citation Dropped by Prosecutors
Florida prosecutors have dropped a felony citation against actor/singer Tyrese Gibson over a car accident last month in January. The 31-year-old R&B singer was involved in a collision with Sheena McCreary in Miami, Florida on January 4, and both drivers were cited for allegedly leaving the scene of an accident "on public or private property".
Gibson's lawyers contested the charge against their client, insisting Gibson star followed protocol by filing a report with cops. The attorneys filed papers on January 18 entering a not guilty plea on their client's behalf.
The "Sweet Lady" singer and McCreary left the scene of the accident in a taxi together after reporting the crash to cops, according to TMZ.com. Prosecutors officially dropped the case on Tuesday, February 16.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Possible Reconciliation With Christina
- Chance The Rapper and Jeremih Featured on Taylor Bennett's 'Grown Up Fairy Tales'
- Uh-Oh! 'The Vampire Diaries' Poised to Bring Back This Ultimate Villain
- Report: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Moving to Australia Next Year
- Selena Gomez Goes Braless in Sexy New Pics
- Patrick Stewart Is Done Playing Professor X in 'X-Men' Franchise
- Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
- Mahershala Ali and Wife Welcome Baby Girl