Jessica Simpson: I Still Regularly Talk to Tony Romo
Jessica Simpson has kept in touch with her ex-boyfriend Tony Romo and regularly talks to the American footballer on the phone. The singer/actress was dumped by Romo on the eve of her 29th birthday in July 2009 but she insists she has no hard feelings towards the Dallas Cowboys star.
Simpson, who was previously married to Nick Lachey and dated John Mayer, claims none of her break-ups have been "bitter" and her new friendship with Romo is now based on their love of sports. The blonde beauty proved to be unpopular with Dallas Cowboys' fans during their two-year romance and was frequently blamed whenever Romo played poorly - but that hasn't stopped her from continuing to root for her ex.
She tells Allure magazine, "I talked to Tony today. I'm still a fan (of the Dallas Cowboys). I'm a huge fan. I wear my gear, and I cheer Tony on."
Simpson has since been romantically linked to The Smashing Pumpkins' rocker Billy Corgan, but claims she is currently single, adding, "I'm on my own. It's nice."
More Jessica Simpson News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding