Jessica Simpson: I Still Regularly Talk to Tony Romo
Jessica Simpson has kept in touch with her ex-boyfriend Tony Romo and regularly talks to the American footballer on the phone. The singer/actress was dumped by Romo on the eve of her 29th birthday in July 2009 but she insists she has no hard feelings towards the Dallas Cowboys star.
Simpson, who was previously married to Nick Lachey and dated John Mayer, claims none of her break-ups have been "bitter" and her new friendship with Romo is now based on their love of sports. The blonde beauty proved to be unpopular with Dallas Cowboys' fans during their two-year romance and was frequently blamed whenever Romo played poorly - but that hasn't stopped her from continuing to root for her ex.
She tells Allure magazine, "I talked to Tony today. I'm still a fan (of the Dallas Cowboys). I'm a huge fan. I wear my gear, and I cheer Tony on."
Simpson has since been romantically linked to The Smashing Pumpkins' rocker Billy Corgan, but claims she is currently single, adding, "I'm on my own. It's nice."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016