Lionel Richie Hopes to Walk Nicole Down the Aisle Soon
Lionel Richie is hoping his daughter Nicole Richie and new fiance Joel Madden have a short engagement - because he "cannot wait" to walk her down the aisle. The happy news broke this week after the socialite and former reality TV star showed off her new ring while dining out with rocker Madden in New York on Monday night, February 15.
Confirming the engagement during a taped appearance on U.S. talk show "Late Show with David Letterman", set to air on Friday, February 19, Richie says, "We actually recently got engaged." And the 28-year-old proud dad wants the couple to exchange vows as soon as possible after dating for three years.
The soul legend tells People.com, "My happiness for Nicole and Joel knows no boundaries. They have given me two beautiful grandchildren, Harlow and Sparrow, and have proven to be great parents. I am not sure who is luckier, Nicole and Joel to have each other, or me, to have both of them in my life. I cannot wait to give away the bride!"
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie