Fans to Be Delighted With 'Gossip Girl' Clothing Line
Style-conscious "Gossip Girl" 's fans will soon be able to get their hands on the U.S. show's official clothing range - TV bosses have signed a deal with a British high street store to create a fashion collection. Executives at Warner Bros have teamed up with U.K. chain Miss Selfridge to create a range based on the show's stylish characters, including Blake Lively's couture-clad socialite Serena van der Woodsen and Leighton Meester's Blair Waldorf.
Warner Bros Consumer Products U.K. general manager Paul Bufton says, "Fashion is intrinsic to 'Gossip Gir'l and a key ingredient in the continued popularity of the series."
"Miss Selfridge has created a collection that is true to the ideals of the show and one that young women will aspire to own." The range will be available from April.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip