Fans to Be Delighted With 'Gossip Girl' Clothing Line
Style-conscious "Gossip Girl" 's fans will soon be able to get their hands on the U.S. show's official clothing range - TV bosses have signed a deal with a British high street store to create a fashion collection. Executives at Warner Bros have teamed up with U.K. chain Miss Selfridge to create a range based on the show's stylish characters, including Blake Lively's couture-clad socialite Serena van der Woodsen and Leighton Meester's Blair Waldorf.
Warner Bros Consumer Products U.K. general manager Paul Bufton says, "Fashion is intrinsic to 'Gossip Gir'l and a key ingredient in the continued popularity of the series."
"Miss Selfridge has created a collection that is true to the ideals of the show and one that young women will aspire to own." The range will be available from April.
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account