Fans to Be Delighted With 'Gossip Girl' Clothing Line
Style-conscious "Gossip Girl" 's fans will soon be able to get their hands on the U.S. show's official clothing range - TV bosses have signed a deal with a British high street store to create a fashion collection. Executives at Warner Bros have teamed up with U.K. chain Miss Selfridge to create a range based on the show's stylish characters, including Blake Lively's couture-clad socialite Serena van der Woodsen and Leighton Meester's Blair Waldorf.
Warner Bros Consumer Products U.K. general manager Paul Bufton says, "Fashion is intrinsic to 'Gossip Gir'l and a key ingredient in the continued popularity of the series."
"Miss Selfridge has created a collection that is true to the ideals of the show and one that young women will aspire to own." The range will be available from April.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny