Fans to Be Delighted With 'Gossip Girl' Clothing Line
Style-conscious "Gossip Girl" 's fans will soon be able to get their hands on the U.S. show's official clothing range - TV bosses have signed a deal with a British high street store to create a fashion collection. Executives at Warner Bros have teamed up with U.K. chain Miss Selfridge to create a range based on the show's stylish characters, including Blake Lively's couture-clad socialite Serena van der Woodsen and Leighton Meester's Blair Waldorf.
Warner Bros Consumer Products U.K. general manager Paul Bufton says, "Fashion is intrinsic to 'Gossip Gir'l and a key ingredient in the continued popularity of the series."
"Miss Selfridge has created a collection that is true to the ideals of the show and one that young women will aspire to own." The range will be available from April.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl