Fans to Be Delighted With 'Gossip Girl' Clothing Line
Style-conscious "Gossip Girl" 's fans will soon be able to get their hands on the U.S. show's official clothing range - TV bosses have signed a deal with a British high street store to create a fashion collection. Executives at Warner Bros have teamed up with U.K. chain Miss Selfridge to create a range based on the show's stylish characters, including Blake Lively's couture-clad socialite Serena van der Woodsen and Leighton Meester's Blair Waldorf.
Warner Bros Consumer Products U.K. general manager Paul Bufton says, "Fashion is intrinsic to 'Gossip Gir'l and a key ingredient in the continued popularity of the series."
"Miss Selfridge has created a collection that is true to the ideals of the show and one that young women will aspire to own." The range will be available from April.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory