James Purefoy Has 'Terrible Error' in Shaping His Body
British actor James Purefoy regrets employing a former Special Forces expert to get him into shape for action movie "Solomon Kane" - because the personal trainer made him exercise for 12 hours a day. The "Resident Evil" star plays a 16th Century killer in the film and decided he needed expert help prior to the shoot.
But Purefoy was left exhausted by the punishing exercise regime. He tells British morning show GMTV, "I had a very brilliant Romanian ex-Special Forces trainer. I made a terrible error - I said, 'Why don't you come and live with me in Prague (where we were shooting) for two months before we start?' And he said, 'Yes, good idea'."
"That meant waking up (early), he kicked me out of bed at half five. We'd do two hours in the gym, then we'd do four hours sword fighting, then four hours stunt riding on horseback and we'd finish off with a two hour gentle jog by the river," the actor shares. "It is not what I got into acting for!"
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked