James Purefoy Has 'Terrible Error' in Shaping His Body
British actor James Purefoy regrets employing a former Special Forces expert to get him into shape for action movie "Solomon Kane" - because the personal trainer made him exercise for 12 hours a day. The "Resident Evil" star plays a 16th Century killer in the film and decided he needed expert help prior to the shoot.
But Purefoy was left exhausted by the punishing exercise regime. He tells British morning show GMTV, "I had a very brilliant Romanian ex-Special Forces trainer. I made a terrible error - I said, 'Why don't you come and live with me in Prague (where we were shooting) for two months before we start?' And he said, 'Yes, good idea'."
"That meant waking up (early), he kicked me out of bed at half five. We'd do two hours in the gym, then we'd do four hours sword fighting, then four hours stunt riding on horseback and we'd finish off with a two hour gentle jog by the river," the actor shares. "It is not what I got into acting for!"
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split