Sebastian Bach Saves Axl Rose From Knife-Wielding Man
Former Skid Row's rocker Sebastian Bach was hailed a hero at a Guns N' Roses' gig on Sunday, February 14 - after he stopped a knife-wielding man from approaching his close friend Axl Rose. Bach, along with a host of stars including Mickey Rourke and Ryan Phillippe, was at the Gramercy Park Hotel in New York for an exclusive show by the band.
But the rocker was stunned to see a man enter the bar carrying a blade and immediately confronted him, fearing he would try to attack one of the band or guests. Security then evicted the troublemaker, according to New York Post's gossip column PageSix.
A source tells the publication, "The man walked in while Guns N' Roses was onstage and pulled out a knife and flicked the blade out. Sebastian, who was standing on a banquette said, 'Nobody is getting anywhere near my man Axl Rose with a knife,' and went after him. Security then immediately threw him out."
"The man appeared to be drunk. It was dealt with so quickly that none of the other guests or the band were aware of it."
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'