Police Find New Lead in Charlie Sheen's Mercedes Theft
Police investigating the theft of Charlie Sheen's car in early February are looking into allegations the culprit racked up a massive bill at gas stations across Los Angeles using the star's account card. The actor alerted authorities after his Mercedes was taken from outside his home and the vehicle was later found crashed at the bottom of a cliff just off the city's famous Mulholland Drive.
No one was in the car when police arrived on the scene and officers have been investigating security tape footage from Sheen's home in a bid to catch the thief.
Cops now have a new lead after discovering Sheen's Chevron card was taken from the vehicle and used seven times before the car was found, with the thief charging the bill to the star's account, according to TMZ.com. Police are now said to be visiting each gas station to interview potential witnesses.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off