Police Find New Lead in Charlie Sheen's Mercedes Theft
Police investigating the theft of Charlie Sheen's car in early February are looking into allegations the culprit racked up a massive bill at gas stations across Los Angeles using the star's account card. The actor alerted authorities after his Mercedes was taken from outside his home and the vehicle was later found crashed at the bottom of a cliff just off the city's famous Mulholland Drive.
No one was in the car when police arrived on the scene and officers have been investigating security tape footage from Sheen's home in a bid to catch the thief.
Cops now have a new lead after discovering Sheen's Chevron card was taken from the vehicle and used seven times before the car was found, with the thief charging the bill to the star's account, according to TMZ.com. Police are now said to be visiting each gas station to interview potential witnesses.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo