Police Find New Lead in Charlie Sheen's Mercedes Theft
Police investigating the theft of Charlie Sheen's car in early February are looking into allegations the culprit racked up a massive bill at gas stations across Los Angeles using the star's account card. The actor alerted authorities after his Mercedes was taken from outside his home and the vehicle was later found crashed at the bottom of a cliff just off the city's famous Mulholland Drive.
No one was in the car when police arrived on the scene and officers have been investigating security tape footage from Sheen's home in a bid to catch the thief.
Cops now have a new lead after discovering Sheen's Chevron card was taken from the vehicle and used seven times before the car was found, with the thief charging the bill to the star's account, according to TMZ.com. Police are now said to be visiting each gas station to interview potential witnesses.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift