Police Find New Lead in Charlie Sheen's Mercedes Theft
Police investigating the theft of Charlie Sheen's car in early February are looking into allegations the culprit racked up a massive bill at gas stations across Los Angeles using the star's account card. The actor alerted authorities after his Mercedes was taken from outside his home and the vehicle was later found crashed at the bottom of a cliff just off the city's famous Mulholland Drive.
No one was in the car when police arrived on the scene and officers have been investigating security tape footage from Sheen's home in a bid to catch the thief.
Cops now have a new lead after discovering Sheen's Chevron card was taken from the vehicle and used seven times before the car was found, with the thief charging the bill to the star's account, according to TMZ.com. Police are now said to be visiting each gas station to interview potential witnesses.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy