Police Find New Lead in Charlie Sheen's Mercedes Theft
Police investigating the theft of Charlie Sheen's car in early February are looking into allegations the culprit racked up a massive bill at gas stations across Los Angeles using the star's account card. The actor alerted authorities after his Mercedes was taken from outside his home and the vehicle was later found crashed at the bottom of a cliff just off the city's famous Mulholland Drive.
No one was in the car when police arrived on the scene and officers have been investigating security tape footage from Sheen's home in a bid to catch the thief.
Cops now have a new lead after discovering Sheen's Chevron card was taken from the vehicle and used seven times before the car was found, with the thief charging the bill to the star's account, according to TMZ.com. Police are now said to be visiting each gas station to interview potential witnesses.
More Charlie Sheen News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'