Andrew Lloyd Webber Says Ex-Wife Sarah Brightman Should Never Get Married
Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber is convinced his ex-wife Sarah Brightman should never walk down the aisle again - because she isn't the "marrying sort". The theatre impresario wed the famed soprano in 1984 after they met when Brightman auditioned for a role in his hit musical "Cats".
They split after six years, and Webber, who is still on friendly terms with his former partner, is adamant the break-up was for the best, because twice-wed Brightman can't settle down. He tells Britain's Daily Mail, "It was clear pretty quickly that she was not someone who was going to make a huge home."
"Sarah is a gypsy. She shouldn't marry anyone because she's not the marrying sort. Her world is performing, traveling. She wants to get around, always did, and I have to say she's achieved in spades everything she wanted to and more."
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'