Andrew Lloyd Webber Says Ex-Wife Sarah Brightman Should Never Get Married
Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber is convinced his ex-wife Sarah Brightman should never walk down the aisle again - because she isn't the "marrying sort". The theatre impresario wed the famed soprano in 1984 after they met when Brightman auditioned for a role in his hit musical "Cats".
They split after six years, and Webber, who is still on friendly terms with his former partner, is adamant the break-up was for the best, because twice-wed Brightman can't settle down. He tells Britain's Daily Mail, "It was clear pretty quickly that she was not someone who was going to make a huge home."
"Sarah is a gypsy. She shouldn't marry anyone because she's not the marrying sort. Her world is performing, traveling. She wants to get around, always did, and I have to say she's achieved in spades everything she wanted to and more."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off