Andrew Lloyd Webber Says Ex-Wife Sarah Brightman Should Never Get Married
Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber is convinced his ex-wife Sarah Brightman should never walk down the aisle again - because she isn't the "marrying sort". The theatre impresario wed the famed soprano in 1984 after they met when Brightman auditioned for a role in his hit musical "Cats".
They split after six years, and Webber, who is still on friendly terms with his former partner, is adamant the break-up was for the best, because twice-wed Brightman can't settle down. He tells Britain's Daily Mail, "It was clear pretty quickly that she was not someone who was going to make a huge home."
"Sarah is a gypsy. She shouldn't marry anyone because she's not the marrying sort. Her world is performing, traveling. She wants to get around, always did, and I have to say she's achieved in spades everything she wanted to and more."
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera