Andrew Lloyd Webber Says Ex-Wife Sarah Brightman Should Never Get Married
Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber is convinced his ex-wife Sarah Brightman should never walk down the aisle again - because she isn't the "marrying sort". The theatre impresario wed the famed soprano in 1984 after they met when Brightman auditioned for a role in his hit musical "Cats".
They split after six years, and Webber, who is still on friendly terms with his former partner, is adamant the break-up was for the best, because twice-wed Brightman can't settle down. He tells Britain's Daily Mail, "It was clear pretty quickly that she was not someone who was going to make a huge home."
"Sarah is a gypsy. She shouldn't marry anyone because she's not the marrying sort. Her world is performing, traveling. She wants to get around, always did, and I have to say she's achieved in spades everything she wanted to and more."
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic