Andrew Lloyd Webber Says Ex-Wife Sarah Brightman Should Never Get Married
Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber is convinced his ex-wife Sarah Brightman should never walk down the aisle again - because she isn't the "marrying sort". The theatre impresario wed the famed soprano in 1984 after they met when Brightman auditioned for a role in his hit musical "Cats".
They split after six years, and Webber, who is still on friendly terms with his former partner, is adamant the break-up was for the best, because twice-wed Brightman can't settle down. He tells Britain's Daily Mail, "It was clear pretty quickly that she was not someone who was going to make a huge home."
"Sarah is a gypsy. She shouldn't marry anyone because she's not the marrying sort. Her world is performing, traveling. She wants to get around, always did, and I have to say she's achieved in spades everything she wanted to and more."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival