Sandra Bullock's Oscar Nom Makes Her Scared of Future Career
Sandra Bullock's Academy Award nomination has left her feeling "scared" - because she doesn't know where her career will take her next. Bullock picked up her first Oscar nod earlier this month on February 10 for her role in "The Blind Side", and is facing stiff competition from previous winners Meryl Streep and Dame Helen Mirren, as well as hot newcomers Carey Mulligan and Gabourey Sidibe.
But although she is honored to be selected as a potential winner of Hollywood's leading accolade, Bullock admits the nomination is daunting - and she has turned down any future projects until the Oscar buzz calms down. She says, "I think it scares me more than anything because you think, 'What do I do now?' "
"I don't know what could possibly compare to this moment or this energy so I've decided not to look at work until this is all over so I can make a real judgment. I'd like to work hard for another 10-15 years, so if this is what that means, bring it."
More Sandra Bullock News
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date