Steven Tyler to Join Aerosmith for Britain's Download Festival
Aerosmith's split could be over a lot sooner than expected - the band has signed on to co-headline Britain's Download festival, and Steven Tyler is expected to be part of the show. Tyler temporarily quit the group in 2009 after announcing he wanted a hiatus, he has since checked into rehab in an effort to kick a painkiller addiction.
Following the shock news he'd be leaving the band, guitarist Joe Perry revealed he'd be looking to replace the frontman with a new singer, so the group could honor 2010 studio and concert commitments. But now it seems Tyler is heading back to the band - for a date at Download.
In what is beginning to look like one of the best rock weekend's ever, Aerosmith will join AC/DC, Rage Against the Machine, Them Crooked Vultures, Motorhead and Megadeth at Download 2010, which will take place at Donington Park from June 11 to 13.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters