Angelina Jolie Had Nostalgic Dinner With Brad Pitt and Kids on Valentine's Day
Angelina Jolie went back in time for a family Valentine's Day treat - the actress and her partner Brad Pitt took their three eldest kids out to dinner at the fancy restaurant the "Tomb Raider" star has been a fan of since she was two.
The Hollywood couple celebrated the most romantic day of the year at Los Angeles' Benihana restaurant. A source tells Life & Style magazine, "Angie's been coming in here since she was two years old. She'd come here with her parents and brother and loved to sit at the table and watch the chefs cook her shrimp."
"This time she came with Brad, Maddox, Pax and Zahara. She obviously took great joy in re-creating the experience of her childhood as the children enjoyed the spectacle of the food being cooked. They were all smiling and laughing."
Jolie even dined on her childhood favorite - shrimp with vegetables and edamame. Fellow diners were left with no doubt that Pitt and Jolie are very much still together, despite recent tabloid reports suggesting they're about to split.
One eye witness tells the publication, "Brad and Angelina looked so happy. He stroked her neck and hand, and they kissed several times and looked on proudly as their kids used chopsticks and enjoyed their food."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia