Angelina Jolie Had Nostalgic Dinner With Brad Pitt and Kids on Valentine's Day
Angelina Jolie went back in time for a family Valentine's Day treat - the actress and her partner Brad Pitt took their three eldest kids out to dinner at the fancy restaurant the "Tomb Raider" star has been a fan of since she was two.
The Hollywood couple celebrated the most romantic day of the year at Los Angeles' Benihana restaurant. A source tells Life & Style magazine, "Angie's been coming in here since she was two years old. She'd come here with her parents and brother and loved to sit at the table and watch the chefs cook her shrimp."
"This time she came with Brad, Maddox, Pax and Zahara. She obviously took great joy in re-creating the experience of her childhood as the children enjoyed the spectacle of the food being cooked. They were all smiling and laughing."
Jolie even dined on her childhood favorite - shrimp with vegetables and edamame. Fellow diners were left with no doubt that Pitt and Jolie are very much still together, despite recent tabloid reports suggesting they're about to split.
One eye witness tells the publication, "Brad and Angelina looked so happy. He stroked her neck and hand, and they kissed several times and looked on proudly as their kids used chopsticks and enjoyed their food."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed