Jay Sean Will Never Cheat at His Eating Regime
British R&B star Jay Sean has struggled with his weight since he was a child - he shed the pounds with an obsessive diet as a teenager and has refused to compromise his grueling eating regime ever since. The 26-year-old admits he was a "very, very fat kid" and only took steps to slim down when he left home to attend medical college.
Sean cut carbohydrates, such as bread and pasta, from his diet, and embarked on daily workouts to lose the weight. He says, "(I was) a very, very fat kid. I was 14 stone when I left school. I challenged myself. I used to look at pictures in magazines and go, 'I wish I had a body like that.' And I said to myself, 'One day I will look like that. I will get that body.' And I worked my a**e off to get it. I lost three stone over the summer, people didn't recognize me."
The singer also insists he will never deviate from his eating regime, because he's scared the pounds will pile back on. He adds, "Even if I'm twisted out of my head (drunk) and go for a kebab, I'll order the meat and chuck the bread straight away. I'm so focused on some areas of my life that I just won't allow myself to veer off that path."
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'