Jay Sean Will Never Cheat at His Eating Regime
British R&B star Jay Sean has struggled with his weight since he was a child - he shed the pounds with an obsessive diet as a teenager and has refused to compromise his grueling eating regime ever since. The 26-year-old admits he was a "very, very fat kid" and only took steps to slim down when he left home to attend medical college.
Sean cut carbohydrates, such as bread and pasta, from his diet, and embarked on daily workouts to lose the weight. He says, "(I was) a very, very fat kid. I was 14 stone when I left school. I challenged myself. I used to look at pictures in magazines and go, 'I wish I had a body like that.' And I said to myself, 'One day I will look like that. I will get that body.' And I worked my a**e off to get it. I lost three stone over the summer, people didn't recognize me."
The singer also insists he will never deviate from his eating regime, because he's scared the pounds will pile back on. He adds, "Even if I'm twisted out of my head (drunk) and go for a kebab, I'll order the meat and chuck the bread straight away. I'm so focused on some areas of my life that I just won't allow myself to veer off that path."
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift