Robert Pattinson's Close Encounter With Elephant Is the Best Day of His Life
Robert Pattinson experienced the "best day" of his life on the set of his new movie when an elephant picked him up in its mouth and turned him upside down. The animal-loving "Twilight" actor is currently shooting circus movie "Water for Elephants" in California with Hollywood beauty Reese Witherspoon, but it was another female co-star who caught Pattinson's attention after a close encounter.
He tells Details magazine, "So this big female started sniffing my foot - big female elephant, that is. She sniffed it so hard it came up off the pavement like her trunk was a vacuum cleaner. Then she took my entire body in her mouth."
"I was holding on to her head, and as I slowly let go she tightened her grip really carefully until I'm just upside down in her mouth and she's going through my pockets with her trunk, looking for peppermints. It was the best day of my life."
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub