Robert Pattinson's Close Encounter With Elephant Is the Best Day of His Life
Robert Pattinson experienced the "best day" of his life on the set of his new movie when an elephant picked him up in its mouth and turned him upside down. The animal-loving "Twilight" actor is currently shooting circus movie "Water for Elephants" in California with Hollywood beauty Reese Witherspoon, but it was another female co-star who caught Pattinson's attention after a close encounter.
He tells Details magazine, "So this big female started sniffing my foot - big female elephant, that is. She sniffed it so hard it came up off the pavement like her trunk was a vacuum cleaner. Then she took my entire body in her mouth."
"I was holding on to her head, and as I slowly let go she tightened her grip really carefully until I'm just upside down in her mouth and she's going through my pockets with her trunk, looking for peppermints. It was the best day of my life."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars