Robert Pattinson's Close Encounter With Elephant Is the Best Day of His Life
Robert Pattinson experienced the "best day" of his life on the set of his new movie when an elephant picked him up in its mouth and turned him upside down. The animal-loving "Twilight" actor is currently shooting circus movie "Water for Elephants" in California with Hollywood beauty Reese Witherspoon, but it was another female co-star who caught Pattinson's attention after a close encounter.
He tells Details magazine, "So this big female started sniffing my foot - big female elephant, that is. She sniffed it so hard it came up off the pavement like her trunk was a vacuum cleaner. Then she took my entire body in her mouth."
"I was holding on to her head, and as I slowly let go she tightened her grip really carefully until I'm just upside down in her mouth and she's going through my pockets with her trunk, looking for peppermints. It was the best day of my life."
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson