Paula Patton Embarrassed Her Nude Shot Is Put at Robin Thicke's Family Home
Actress Paula Patton has a constant reminder of the nude cover she shot for husband Robin Thicke's debut album - her father-in-law keeps a copy in his living room. The "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star shed her clothes for the cover of Thicke's 2003 record "A Beautiful World" and was stunned to see several blown-up copies of the picture on display at the album launch.
And the singer's father Alan was such a fan of the artwork, he took one home as a memento. Patton says, "I mean I'm not ashamed of nudity, I think it's beautiful."
"It's just that when your father-in-law takes the poster home from the listening party and puts it in the TV room of his house and everyone sees it, nieces, cousins and nephews... it's a little embarrassing."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences