Paula Patton Embarrassed Her Nude Shot Is Put at Robin Thicke's Family Home
Actress Paula Patton has a constant reminder of the nude cover she shot for husband Robin Thicke's debut album - her father-in-law keeps a copy in his living room. The "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star shed her clothes for the cover of Thicke's 2003 record "A Beautiful World" and was stunned to see several blown-up copies of the picture on display at the album launch.
And the singer's father Alan was such a fan of the artwork, he took one home as a memento. Patton says, "I mean I'm not ashamed of nudity, I think it's beautiful."
"It's just that when your father-in-law takes the poster home from the listening party and puts it in the TV room of his house and everyone sees it, nieces, cousins and nephews... it's a little embarrassing."
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'