Paula Patton Embarrassed Her Nude Shot Is Put at Robin Thicke's Family Home
Actress Paula Patton has a constant reminder of the nude cover she shot for husband Robin Thicke's debut album - her father-in-law keeps a copy in his living room. The "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star shed her clothes for the cover of Thicke's 2003 record "A Beautiful World" and was stunned to see several blown-up copies of the picture on display at the album launch.
And the singer's father Alan was such a fan of the artwork, he took one home as a memento. Patton says, "I mean I'm not ashamed of nudity, I think it's beautiful."
"It's just that when your father-in-law takes the poster home from the listening party and puts it in the TV room of his house and everyone sees it, nieces, cousins and nephews... it's a little embarrassing."
More Paula Patton News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist