Paula Patton Embarrassed Her Nude Shot Is Put at Robin Thicke's Family Home
Actress Paula Patton has a constant reminder of the nude cover she shot for husband Robin Thicke's debut album - her father-in-law keeps a copy in his living room. The "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star shed her clothes for the cover of Thicke's 2003 record "A Beautiful World" and was stunned to see several blown-up copies of the picture on display at the album launch.
And the singer's father Alan was such a fan of the artwork, he took one home as a memento. Patton says, "I mean I'm not ashamed of nudity, I think it's beautiful."
"It's just that when your father-in-law takes the poster home from the listening party and puts it in the TV room of his house and everyone sees it, nieces, cousins and nephews... it's a little embarrassing."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia