Paula Patton Embarrassed Her Nude Shot Is Put at Robin Thicke's Family Home
Actress Paula Patton has a constant reminder of the nude cover she shot for husband Robin Thicke's debut album - her father-in-law keeps a copy in his living room. The "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star shed her clothes for the cover of Thicke's 2003 record "A Beautiful World" and was stunned to see several blown-up copies of the picture on display at the album launch.
And the singer's father Alan was such a fan of the artwork, he took one home as a memento. Patton says, "I mean I'm not ashamed of nudity, I think it's beautiful."
"It's just that when your father-in-law takes the poster home from the listening party and puts it in the TV room of his house and everyone sees it, nieces, cousins and nephews... it's a little embarrassing."
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'