Kelly Osbourne Has a Bloody Valentine's Day
Kelly Osbourne spent her Valentine's Day morning in hospital after her friend suffered injuries in a freak accident at a New York bar on Saturday night, February 13. The reality TV star was the main attraction on the runway for Fashion Week over the weekend, modeling for designer Betsey Johnson and Naomi Campbell's Fashion For Relief Haiti show.
The 25-year-old went to Big Apple hotspot Boom Boom Room to celebrate with stylist friend Brooke Dulien on Saturday evening, but the night descended into disaster - and ended in the emergency room. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Osbourne writes, "HAPPY VALENTINES DAY everyone!!!!! How about I woke up covered in blood because a glass door exploded on my friend of the bathroom (sic) of the Boom Boom Room last night!"
"We were with a dr (doctor) until 4am in the morning getting her looked at and bandaged up, it was crazy."
But Dulien is recovering well from the accident - and is just grateful Osbourne was there to help her. She says, "Thanks for the concern everyone, I got a doctor and a tetanus shot. I'm bruised & bloody, but will survive! @misskellyo (Osbourne) saved me. For real."
More Kelly Osbourne News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son