Kelly Osbourne Has a Bloody Valentine's Day
Kelly Osbourne spent her Valentine's Day morning in hospital after her friend suffered injuries in a freak accident at a New York bar on Saturday night, February 13. The reality TV star was the main attraction on the runway for Fashion Week over the weekend, modeling for designer Betsey Johnson and Naomi Campbell's Fashion For Relief Haiti show.
The 25-year-old went to Big Apple hotspot Boom Boom Room to celebrate with stylist friend Brooke Dulien on Saturday evening, but the night descended into disaster - and ended in the emergency room. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Osbourne writes, "HAPPY VALENTINES DAY everyone!!!!! How about I woke up covered in blood because a glass door exploded on my friend of the bathroom (sic) of the Boom Boom Room last night!"
"We were with a dr (doctor) until 4am in the morning getting her looked at and bandaged up, it was crazy."
But Dulien is recovering well from the accident - and is just grateful Osbourne was there to help her. She says, "Thanks for the concern everyone, I got a doctor and a tetanus shot. I'm bruised & bloody, but will survive! @misskellyo (Osbourne) saved me. For real."
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards