Kelly Osbourne Has a Bloody Valentine's Day
Kelly Osbourne spent her Valentine's Day morning in hospital after her friend suffered injuries in a freak accident at a New York bar on Saturday night, February 13. The reality TV star was the main attraction on the runway for Fashion Week over the weekend, modeling for designer Betsey Johnson and Naomi Campbell's Fashion For Relief Haiti show.
The 25-year-old went to Big Apple hotspot Boom Boom Room to celebrate with stylist friend Brooke Dulien on Saturday evening, but the night descended into disaster - and ended in the emergency room. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Osbourne writes, "HAPPY VALENTINES DAY everyone!!!!! How about I woke up covered in blood because a glass door exploded on my friend of the bathroom (sic) of the Boom Boom Room last night!"
"We were with a dr (doctor) until 4am in the morning getting her looked at and bandaged up, it was crazy."
But Dulien is recovering well from the accident - and is just grateful Osbourne was there to help her. She says, "Thanks for the concern everyone, I got a doctor and a tetanus shot. I'm bruised & bloody, but will survive! @misskellyo (Osbourne) saved me. For real."
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery