'Valentine's Day' Set Is Unhealthy for Jessica Biel
Jessica Biel was on a sugar high for days while filming new movie "Valentine's Day" after she was forced to repeatedly munch on doughnuts and chocolates in one indulgent shoot. The actress is part of a star-studded cast in the new Garry Marshall's romantic comedy, which includes Julia Roberts, Jennifer Garner, Jessica Alba, Ashton Kutcher and Bradley Cooper.
And one particular day of filming left Biel buzzing around on set. She says, "We shot both scenes on the same day. So in the morning I ate about 10 doughnuts; in the afternoon I ate about 18 or 20 chocolates. I was on a sugar high for days, it was crazy!"
In the star-studded big screen project, Jessica Biel stars as publicist Kara Monahan who organizes her annual 'I Hate Valentine's Day' party but ends up being interested in sports reporter Jamie Foxx's Kelvin Briggs.
More Jessica Biel News
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds