'Valentine's Day' Set Is Unhealthy for Jessica Biel
Jessica Biel was on a sugar high for days while filming new movie "Valentine's Day" after she was forced to repeatedly munch on doughnuts and chocolates in one indulgent shoot. The actress is part of a star-studded cast in the new Garry Marshall's romantic comedy, which includes Julia Roberts, Jennifer Garner, Jessica Alba, Ashton Kutcher and Bradley Cooper.
And one particular day of filming left Biel buzzing around on set. She says, "We shot both scenes on the same day. So in the morning I ate about 10 doughnuts; in the afternoon I ate about 18 or 20 chocolates. I was on a sugar high for days, it was crazy!"
In the star-studded big screen project, Jessica Biel stars as publicist Kara Monahan who organizes her annual 'I Hate Valentine's Day' party but ends up being interested in sports reporter Jamie Foxx's Kelvin Briggs.
More Jessica Biel News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video