'Valentine's Day' Set Is Unhealthy for Jessica Biel
Jessica Biel was on a sugar high for days while filming new movie "Valentine's Day" after she was forced to repeatedly munch on doughnuts and chocolates in one indulgent shoot. The actress is part of a star-studded cast in the new Garry Marshall's romantic comedy, which includes Julia Roberts, Jennifer Garner, Jessica Alba, Ashton Kutcher and Bradley Cooper.
And one particular day of filming left Biel buzzing around on set. She says, "We shot both scenes on the same day. So in the morning I ate about 10 doughnuts; in the afternoon I ate about 18 or 20 chocolates. I was on a sugar high for days, it was crazy!"
In the star-studded big screen project, Jessica Biel stars as publicist Kara Monahan who organizes her annual 'I Hate Valentine's Day' party but ends up being interested in sports reporter Jamie Foxx's Kelvin Briggs.
More Jessica Biel News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood