'Valentine's Day' Set Is Unhealthy for Jessica Biel
Jessica Biel was on a sugar high for days while filming new movie "Valentine's Day" after she was forced to repeatedly munch on doughnuts and chocolates in one indulgent shoot. The actress is part of a star-studded cast in the new Garry Marshall's romantic comedy, which includes Julia Roberts, Jennifer Garner, Jessica Alba, Ashton Kutcher and Bradley Cooper.
And one particular day of filming left Biel buzzing around on set. She says, "We shot both scenes on the same day. So in the morning I ate about 10 doughnuts; in the afternoon I ate about 18 or 20 chocolates. I was on a sugar high for days, it was crazy!"
In the star-studded big screen project, Jessica Biel stars as publicist Kara Monahan who organizes her annual 'I Hate Valentine's Day' party but ends up being interested in sports reporter Jamie Foxx's Kelvin Briggs.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri