'Valentine's Day' Set Is Unhealthy for Jessica Biel
Jessica Biel was on a sugar high for days while filming new movie "Valentine's Day" after she was forced to repeatedly munch on doughnuts and chocolates in one indulgent shoot. The actress is part of a star-studded cast in the new Garry Marshall's romantic comedy, which includes Julia Roberts, Jennifer Garner, Jessica Alba, Ashton Kutcher and Bradley Cooper.
And one particular day of filming left Biel buzzing around on set. She says, "We shot both scenes on the same day. So in the morning I ate about 10 doughnuts; in the afternoon I ate about 18 or 20 chocolates. I was on a sugar high for days, it was crazy!"
In the star-studded big screen project, Jessica Biel stars as publicist Kara Monahan who organizes her annual 'I Hate Valentine's Day' party but ends up being interested in sports reporter Jamie Foxx's Kelvin Briggs.
More Jessica Biel News
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body
- Katy Perry Announces Migos Collaboration 'Bon Appetit'
- Hilary Swank Boards FX's 'Trust'
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart