Kate Moss Debuts Fashion Director Job With Lily Allen's Racy Shoot
British supermodel Kate Moss has stepped behind the camera to direct her first photoshoot - styling a saucy spread featuring her friend Lily Allen. The catwalk beauty directed the pop star's recent shoot for Love magazine, which saw her posing topless wearing a pair of bunny ears.
And 36-year-old Moss is said to be keen to expand her style credentials with more behind-the-scenes work. A source tells U.K. newspaper the Daily Mail, "Kate has an eye for detail and wants to do more fashion direction. She is slowly cutting back on her modeling contracts and taking a more behind-the-scenes role."
Beside well-known as a top model, Kate Moss, who has become model since she was 15, has also landed a job as a fashion designer. On May 1, 2007, Moss launched a collection of clothes which are designed by her for the Topshop chain. The clothing line was outed across the U.K.
More Kate Moss News
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert