Kate Moss Debuts Fashion Director Job With Lily Allen's Racy Shoot
British supermodel Kate Moss has stepped behind the camera to direct her first photoshoot - styling a saucy spread featuring her friend Lily Allen. The catwalk beauty directed the pop star's recent shoot for Love magazine, which saw her posing topless wearing a pair of bunny ears.
And 36-year-old Moss is said to be keen to expand her style credentials with more behind-the-scenes work. A source tells U.K. newspaper the Daily Mail, "Kate has an eye for detail and wants to do more fashion direction. She is slowly cutting back on her modeling contracts and taking a more behind-the-scenes role."
Beside well-known as a top model, Kate Moss, who has become model since she was 15, has also landed a job as a fashion designer. On May 1, 2007, Moss launched a collection of clothes which are designed by her for the Topshop chain. The clothing line was outed across the U.K.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!