Kate Moss Debuts Fashion Director Job With Lily Allen's Racy Shoot
British supermodel Kate Moss has stepped behind the camera to direct her first photoshoot - styling a saucy spread featuring her friend Lily Allen. The catwalk beauty directed the pop star's recent shoot for Love magazine, which saw her posing topless wearing a pair of bunny ears.
And 36-year-old Moss is said to be keen to expand her style credentials with more behind-the-scenes work. A source tells U.K. newspaper the Daily Mail, "Kate has an eye for detail and wants to do more fashion direction. She is slowly cutting back on her modeling contracts and taking a more behind-the-scenes role."
Beside well-known as a top model, Kate Moss, who has become model since she was 15, has also landed a job as a fashion designer. On May 1, 2007, Moss launched a collection of clothes which are designed by her for the Topshop chain. The clothing line was outed across the U.K.
More Kate Moss News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival