Kate Moss Debuts Fashion Director Job With Lily Allen's Racy Shoot
British supermodel Kate Moss has stepped behind the camera to direct her first photoshoot - styling a saucy spread featuring her friend Lily Allen. The catwalk beauty directed the pop star's recent shoot for Love magazine, which saw her posing topless wearing a pair of bunny ears.
And 36-year-old Moss is said to be keen to expand her style credentials with more behind-the-scenes work. A source tells U.K. newspaper the Daily Mail, "Kate has an eye for detail and wants to do more fashion direction. She is slowly cutting back on her modeling contracts and taking a more behind-the-scenes role."
Beside well-known as a top model, Kate Moss, who has become model since she was 15, has also landed a job as a fashion designer. On May 1, 2007, Moss launched a collection of clothes which are designed by her for the Topshop chain. The clothing line was outed across the U.K.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal