Kate Moss Debuts Fashion Director Job With Lily Allen's Racy Shoot
British supermodel Kate Moss has stepped behind the camera to direct her first photoshoot - styling a saucy spread featuring her friend Lily Allen. The catwalk beauty directed the pop star's recent shoot for Love magazine, which saw her posing topless wearing a pair of bunny ears.
And 36-year-old Moss is said to be keen to expand her style credentials with more behind-the-scenes work. A source tells U.K. newspaper the Daily Mail, "Kate has an eye for detail and wants to do more fashion direction. She is slowly cutting back on her modeling contracts and taking a more behind-the-scenes role."
Beside well-known as a top model, Kate Moss, who has become model since she was 15, has also landed a job as a fashion designer. On May 1, 2007, Moss launched a collection of clothes which are designed by her for the Topshop chain. The clothing line was outed across the U.K.
More Kate Moss News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic