Ryan Gosling Drops Gig for 'Drive'
Ryan Gosling pulled out of a planned gig at New York Fashion Week on Thursday night, February 11 to reportedly concentrate on a new movie role. The 29-year-old actor was due to play a set with his band Dead Man's Bones at Milk Studios in Manhattan, to launch the legendary style festival.
But Gosling scrapped plans to appear, leaving his bandmate Zack Shields to play a DJ set instead.
The actor was photographed out and about in Los Angeles on Saturday, February 13, prompting online gossips to link the axed gig to news of Gosling's latest movie role - replacing Hugh Jackman as a getaway driver in "Drive".
Editors at Cinematical.com report that the Noah Calhoun of "The Notebook" scrapped the Fashion Week gig due to a "newly acquired movie role."
More Ryan Gosling News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie