Ryan Gosling Drops Gig for 'Drive'
Ryan Gosling pulled out of a planned gig at New York Fashion Week on Thursday night, February 11 to reportedly concentrate on a new movie role. The 29-year-old actor was due to play a set with his band Dead Man's Bones at Milk Studios in Manhattan, to launch the legendary style festival.
But Gosling scrapped plans to appear, leaving his bandmate Zack Shields to play a DJ set instead.
The actor was photographed out and about in Los Angeles on Saturday, February 13, prompting online gossips to link the axed gig to news of Gosling's latest movie role - replacing Hugh Jackman as a getaway driver in "Drive".
Editors at Cinematical.com report that the Noah Calhoun of "The Notebook" scrapped the Fashion Week gig due to a "newly acquired movie role."
More Ryan Gosling News
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M