Ryan Gosling Drops Gig for 'Drive'
Ryan Gosling pulled out of a planned gig at New York Fashion Week on Thursday night, February 11 to reportedly concentrate on a new movie role. The 29-year-old actor was due to play a set with his band Dead Man's Bones at Milk Studios in Manhattan, to launch the legendary style festival.
But Gosling scrapped plans to appear, leaving his bandmate Zack Shields to play a DJ set instead.
The actor was photographed out and about in Los Angeles on Saturday, February 13, prompting online gossips to link the axed gig to news of Gosling's latest movie role - replacing Hugh Jackman as a getaway driver in "Drive".
Editors at Cinematical.com report that the Noah Calhoun of "The Notebook" scrapped the Fashion Week gig due to a "newly acquired movie role."
More Ryan Gosling News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'