Ryan Gosling Drops Gig for 'Drive'
Ryan Gosling pulled out of a planned gig at New York Fashion Week on Thursday night, February 11 to reportedly concentrate on a new movie role. The 29-year-old actor was due to play a set with his band Dead Man's Bones at Milk Studios in Manhattan, to launch the legendary style festival.
But Gosling scrapped plans to appear, leaving his bandmate Zack Shields to play a DJ set instead.
The actor was photographed out and about in Los Angeles on Saturday, February 13, prompting online gossips to link the axed gig to news of Gosling's latest movie role - replacing Hugh Jackman as a getaway driver in "Drive".
Editors at Cinematical.com report that the Noah Calhoun of "The Notebook" scrapped the Fashion Week gig due to a "newly acquired movie role."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones