Ryan Gosling Drops Gig for 'Drive'
Ryan Gosling pulled out of a planned gig at New York Fashion Week on Thursday night, February 11 to reportedly concentrate on a new movie role. The 29-year-old actor was due to play a set with his band Dead Man's Bones at Milk Studios in Manhattan, to launch the legendary style festival.
But Gosling scrapped plans to appear, leaving his bandmate Zack Shields to play a DJ set instead.
The actor was photographed out and about in Los Angeles on Saturday, February 13, prompting online gossips to link the axed gig to news of Gosling's latest movie role - replacing Hugh Jackman as a getaway driver in "Drive".
Editors at Cinematical.com report that the Noah Calhoun of "The Notebook" scrapped the Fashion Week gig due to a "newly acquired movie role."
- Sean Spicer Eyed for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 25
- Paris Hilton Poses Half-Naked in Her Panties. See the Sexy Pic!
- Jennifer Aniston 'Humiliates' Jason Bateman at His Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony
- Warwick Davis Lands Role in 'Star Wars' Han Solo Movie
- Angelina Jolie Dishes on Brad Pitt Divorce and Bell's Palsy Diagnosis in New Honest Interview
- 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow': Find Out Who Will Play Season 3 Villain Kuasa
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star