Jessica Szohr and Ed Westwick Not Breaking Up
Actress Jessica Szohr has dismissed rumors her relationship with Ed Westwick is in trouble - the "Gossip Girl" hunk made a last-minute dash back to New York to spend Valentine's Day with his girlfriend. The castmates have been a couple since 2008 but Szohr sparked rumors their union was in trouble in early February when she refused to answer questions about the state of their relationship.
But the 24-year-old actress is quick to brush off speculation she and Westwick have broken up, revealing the Brit made a special effort so they could spend the most romantic day of the year together.
She tells the New York Daily News, "My boyfriend is traveling, but hopefully he'll make it back [to New York] in time. But [we] have fun all the time so we really don't need a holiday to make it special."
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star