Jessica Szohr and Ed Westwick Not Breaking Up
Actress Jessica Szohr has dismissed rumors her relationship with Ed Westwick is in trouble - the "Gossip Girl" hunk made a last-minute dash back to New York to spend Valentine's Day with his girlfriend. The castmates have been a couple since 2008 but Szohr sparked rumors their union was in trouble in early February when she refused to answer questions about the state of their relationship.
But the 24-year-old actress is quick to brush off speculation she and Westwick have broken up, revealing the Brit made a special effort so they could spend the most romantic day of the year together.
She tells the New York Daily News, "My boyfriend is traveling, but hopefully he'll make it back [to New York] in time. But [we] have fun all the time so we really don't need a holiday to make it special."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'