Jessica Szohr and Ed Westwick Not Breaking Up
Actress Jessica Szohr has dismissed rumors her relationship with Ed Westwick is in trouble - the "Gossip Girl" hunk made a last-minute dash back to New York to spend Valentine's Day with his girlfriend. The castmates have been a couple since 2008 but Szohr sparked rumors their union was in trouble in early February when she refused to answer questions about the state of their relationship.
But the 24-year-old actress is quick to brush off speculation she and Westwick have broken up, revealing the Brit made a special effort so they could spend the most romantic day of the year together.
She tells the New York Daily News, "My boyfriend is traveling, but hopefully he'll make it back [to New York] in time. But [we] have fun all the time so we really don't need a holiday to make it special."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart