Dolly Parton's Biopic Heading to Big Screen
Country legend Dolly Parton is eyeing a musical movie of her life - she's currently working on bringing her biopic to the big screen. The superstar, 64, is putting plans into place for the story of how she went from a poor girl living in the mountains of Tennessee to one of the biggest-selling country singers in history.
And Parton, who has previously hinted she'd like Scarlett Johansson to play her in a movie, is on the lookout for an actress with similar charms to hers. She says, "I'm working on my life story. I'm not decided if it's going to be a musical or a movie with music in it. I've not thought about who will play me - but we need someone little. And if they don't have enough up top we'll have to give them a big old boob job."
It was recently reported that Parton's classic musical movie "The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas" will be made into reboot. Screenwriters Karen McCulluh and Kirsten Smith reportedly will redevelop the script of the film, which will be shot as a big-budget musical.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing