Channing Tatum Enjoys Watching Father Struggling on His Line
Channing Tatum relished watching his father Glenn Tatum struggle to learn his line as an extra in new romantic drama "Dear John" - because the actor has been putting up with his dad's criticisms for years. The "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" star helped his father land a cameo in his new movie, but he soon realized his dad wasn't cut out for Hollywood when he had to spend hours training him to shoot one small scene.
Tatum says, "He had one line. I found it so gratifying because he's always giving me critiques. He's like, 'Son, you should be like the great actors, they don't blink'."
"It's such a weird thing but he had a flat out meltdown, couldn't even figure it out. I had to go over it (his scene) with him for six hours with theater games, role switching... He had one line! The very first take he didn't even get (the line) out."
More Channing Tatum News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival