Channing Tatum Enjoys Watching Father Struggling on His Line
Channing Tatum relished watching his father Glenn Tatum struggle to learn his line as an extra in new romantic drama "Dear John" - because the actor has been putting up with his dad's criticisms for years. The "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" star helped his father land a cameo in his new movie, but he soon realized his dad wasn't cut out for Hollywood when he had to spend hours training him to shoot one small scene.
Tatum says, "He had one line. I found it so gratifying because he's always giving me critiques. He's like, 'Son, you should be like the great actors, they don't blink'."
"It's such a weird thing but he had a flat out meltdown, couldn't even figure it out. I had to go over it (his scene) with him for six hours with theater games, role switching... He had one line! The very first take he didn't even get (the line) out."
More Channing Tatum News
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala