Channing Tatum Enjoys Watching Father Struggling on His Line
Channing Tatum relished watching his father Glenn Tatum struggle to learn his line as an extra in new romantic drama "Dear John" - because the actor has been putting up with his dad's criticisms for years. The "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" star helped his father land a cameo in his new movie, but he soon realized his dad wasn't cut out for Hollywood when he had to spend hours training him to shoot one small scene.
Tatum says, "He had one line. I found it so gratifying because he's always giving me critiques. He's like, 'Son, you should be like the great actors, they don't blink'."
"It's such a weird thing but he had a flat out meltdown, couldn't even figure it out. I had to go over it (his scene) with him for six hours with theater games, role switching... He had one line! The very first take he didn't even get (the line) out."
More Channing Tatum News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding