Refusing to Bore Fans, Emily Blunt Vows Never to Join Twitter
British actress Emily Blunt has vowed never to join the celebrity social networking craze on Twitter.com - because she refuses to "bore" her fans with useless updates about her everyday life. "The Devil Wears Prada" star can't understand why anyone would want to know about her daily routine and insists the micro blogging site is simply "awful".
She tells People magazine, "Twitter (is) literally the most awful thing. It's mind-numbingly boring to hear about people's adventures at the gas station. I couldn't care less." Blunt recently admitted to maintaining a "dual existence" in a bid to keep details about her relationship with actor fiance John Krasinski out of the tabloids.
She told PopEater.com, "You have to have a dual existence... You have the acting side of it and the business life... and then you have your private life and your downtime. You have to make that divide, and make it clear to you."
More Emily Blunt News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed