Daniel Craig Puts 'Bond 23' on Delay
Fans of James Bond are facing a long wait for the next installment - Daniel Craig has reportedly delayed filming on the latest movie to concentrate on another movie project. Sam Mendes recently signed on to direct the as-yet-untitled "007" outing, but Craig's commitment to shooting "Dream House" in Florida has reportedly forced producers to push back production on the next Bond film.
A source tells Britain's Mail On Sunday, "The producers have been working on the script for nearly two years and hired Sam Mendes as the director. They're not even close to starting filming yet." The film is scheduled for release in 2011.
Daniel Craig first portrayed James Bond in 2006 film "Casino Royale" after signing a five-film contract on October 23, 2005. His second super spy portrayal is in 2008 movie "Quantum of Solace". Previous actors who have tackled James Bond role included Pierce Brosnan, Timothy Dalton, Sean Connery and Roger Moore.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018