Daniel Craig Puts 'Bond 23' on Delay
Fans of James Bond are facing a long wait for the next installment - Daniel Craig has reportedly delayed filming on the latest movie to concentrate on another movie project. Sam Mendes recently signed on to direct the as-yet-untitled "007" outing, but Craig's commitment to shooting "Dream House" in Florida has reportedly forced producers to push back production on the next Bond film.
A source tells Britain's Mail On Sunday, "The producers have been working on the script for nearly two years and hired Sam Mendes as the director. They're not even close to starting filming yet." The film is scheduled for release in 2011.
Daniel Craig first portrayed James Bond in 2006 film "Casino Royale" after signing a five-film contract on October 23, 2005. His second super spy portrayal is in 2008 movie "Quantum of Solace". Previous actors who have tackled James Bond role included Pierce Brosnan, Timothy Dalton, Sean Connery and Roger Moore.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent