Daniel Craig Puts 'Bond 23' on Delay
Fans of James Bond are facing a long wait for the next installment - Daniel Craig has reportedly delayed filming on the latest movie to concentrate on another movie project. Sam Mendes recently signed on to direct the as-yet-untitled "007" outing, but Craig's commitment to shooting "Dream House" in Florida has reportedly forced producers to push back production on the next Bond film.
A source tells Britain's Mail On Sunday, "The producers have been working on the script for nearly two years and hired Sam Mendes as the director. They're not even close to starting filming yet." The film is scheduled for release in 2011.
Daniel Craig first portrayed James Bond in 2006 film "Casino Royale" after signing a five-film contract on October 23, 2005. His second super spy portrayal is in 2008 movie "Quantum of Solace". Previous actors who have tackled James Bond role included Pierce Brosnan, Timothy Dalton, Sean Connery and Roger Moore.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie