Emma Roberts Has Part Time Job on 'Valentine's Day' Set
Emma Roberts worked double duty on the set of new romantic comedy "Valentine's Day" - the young actress turned babysitter for her aunt and co-star Julia Roberts in between her own scenes in the film. The Roberts are among a host of Hollywood actors starring in the film, including Jennifer Garner, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel and Bradley Cooper.
But instead of hanging out with the star-studded cast when she wasn't needed for filming, Emma found herself looking after her little cousins, 5-year-old twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, and 2-year-old Henry.
Emma tells Us Weekly magazine, "I didn't have scenes with her, so I babysat the kids while she was on set. She really is just a mum, at the end of the day. She's totally normal, which I love."
More Emma Roberts News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?