Emma Roberts Has Part Time Job on 'Valentine's Day' Set
Emma Roberts worked double duty on the set of new romantic comedy "Valentine's Day" - the young actress turned babysitter for her aunt and co-star Julia Roberts in between her own scenes in the film. The Roberts are among a host of Hollywood actors starring in the film, including Jennifer Garner, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel and Bradley Cooper.
But instead of hanging out with the star-studded cast when she wasn't needed for filming, Emma found herself looking after her little cousins, 5-year-old twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, and 2-year-old Henry.
Emma tells Us Weekly magazine, "I didn't have scenes with her, so I babysat the kids while she was on set. She really is just a mum, at the end of the day. She's totally normal, which I love."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs