Emma Roberts Has Part Time Job on 'Valentine's Day' Set
Emma Roberts worked double duty on the set of new romantic comedy "Valentine's Day" - the young actress turned babysitter for her aunt and co-star Julia Roberts in between her own scenes in the film. The Roberts are among a host of Hollywood actors starring in the film, including Jennifer Garner, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel and Bradley Cooper.
But instead of hanging out with the star-studded cast when she wasn't needed for filming, Emma found herself looking after her little cousins, 5-year-old twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, and 2-year-old Henry.
Emma tells Us Weekly magazine, "I didn't have scenes with her, so I babysat the kids while she was on set. She really is just a mum, at the end of the day. She's totally normal, which I love."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video