Emma Roberts Has Part Time Job on 'Valentine's Day' Set
Emma Roberts worked double duty on the set of new romantic comedy "Valentine's Day" - the young actress turned babysitter for her aunt and co-star Julia Roberts in between her own scenes in the film. The Roberts are among a host of Hollywood actors starring in the film, including Jennifer Garner, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel and Bradley Cooper.
But instead of hanging out with the star-studded cast when she wasn't needed for filming, Emma found herself looking after her little cousins, 5-year-old twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, and 2-year-old Henry.
Emma tells Us Weekly magazine, "I didn't have scenes with her, so I babysat the kids while she was on set. She really is just a mum, at the end of the day. She's totally normal, which I love."
More Emma Roberts News
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years