Jessica Alba Happy With Her Bloated Bank Balance
Jessica Alba is happy she's made "lots of money" in her Hollywood career - because her bloated bank balance is proof of her success. The 28-year-old actress, who battled bullies in school, began acting as a teenager and has risen to fame in movies such as "Sin City" and "Fantastic Four".
And Alba admits the best part of life as a film star is the financial independence which she has secured for herself. She tells Britain's Scarlet magazine, "Making lots of money has made me happy. No one else helped me - I've done this all by myself, on my own terms."
"My dad's also turned his real-estate business round and (is) doing really well, and my brother acts, models and does mortgages, so we've all come up in the world. Anyone out there who gets bullied should realize that they can take control of their lives and succeed."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March