Jessica Alba Happy With Her Bloated Bank Balance
Jessica Alba is happy she's made "lots of money" in her Hollywood career - because her bloated bank balance is proof of her success. The 28-year-old actress, who battled bullies in school, began acting as a teenager and has risen to fame in movies such as "Sin City" and "Fantastic Four".
And Alba admits the best part of life as a film star is the financial independence which she has secured for herself. She tells Britain's Scarlet magazine, "Making lots of money has made me happy. No one else helped me - I've done this all by myself, on my own terms."
"My dad's also turned his real-estate business round and (is) doing really well, and my brother acts, models and does mortgages, so we've all come up in the world. Anyone out there who gets bullied should realize that they can take control of their lives and succeed."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding