Jessica Alba Happy With Her Bloated Bank Balance
Jessica Alba is happy she's made "lots of money" in her Hollywood career - because her bloated bank balance is proof of her success. The 28-year-old actress, who battled bullies in school, began acting as a teenager and has risen to fame in movies such as "Sin City" and "Fantastic Four".
And Alba admits the best part of life as a film star is the financial independence which she has secured for herself. She tells Britain's Scarlet magazine, "Making lots of money has made me happy. No one else helped me - I've done this all by myself, on my own terms."
"My dad's also turned his real-estate business round and (is) doing really well, and my brother acts, models and does mortgages, so we've all come up in the world. Anyone out there who gets bullied should realize that they can take control of their lives and succeed."
More Jessica Alba News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna