Jessica Alba Happy With Her Bloated Bank Balance
Jessica Alba is happy she's made "lots of money" in her Hollywood career - because her bloated bank balance is proof of her success. The 28-year-old actress, who battled bullies in school, began acting as a teenager and has risen to fame in movies such as "Sin City" and "Fantastic Four".
And Alba admits the best part of life as a film star is the financial independence which she has secured for herself. She tells Britain's Scarlet magazine, "Making lots of money has made me happy. No one else helped me - I've done this all by myself, on my own terms."
"My dad's also turned his real-estate business round and (is) doing really well, and my brother acts, models and does mortgages, so we've all come up in the world. Anyone out there who gets bullied should realize that they can take control of their lives and succeed."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed