Heather Mills Too Afraid to Reveal About Ugly Divorce From Paul McCartney
Heather Mills is constantly guarded when questioned about her divorce from Paul McCartney - because the former model fears she will end up in jail if she reveals too much. The couple separated in 2006 after four years of marriage, leading to an ugly public divorce battle.
The Beatles' star was ordered to hand over $38.9 million of his fortune to Mills after their union was officially dissolved in 2008. Mills was banned from talking about the divorce proceedings - and now she's constantly wary of what she says as a result.
She says, "The judge decided to put it in the judgment that I would be gagged for my whole life and that I would go to prison if I talked about it." But the 42-year-old is angry the ban was imposed - because she was unable to speak up when she read hurtful things about her in the media.
She adds, "I found that very unfair - because of all the lies being said that I wasn't allowed to defend myself. And because of the vilification in the press, my career was ruined completely."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'