Ronnie Wood and Ekaterina Ivanova Allegedly Back Together
Ronnie Wood has reportedly reconciled with Ekaterina Ivanova - two months after the ugly public-bust up which ended his relationship with the young Russian. The Rolling Stones' rocker split from wife Jo in 2008 after embarking on a whirlwind romance with the 21-year-old.
They split in December 2009 after he was cautioned for assault following a violent argument with the former waitress. Both subsequently stepped out with new partners, and Ivanova appeared on British reality show "Celebrity Big Brother" in January.
But the lovers appear to be back together - Wood was snapped leaving Ivanova's house earlier this week. A source tells Britain's Sunday Mirror newspaper, "It seems they can't live without each other. They are taking things slowly, but Ronnie has been staying over at Katia's place."
"It's still early days and they don't want all the attention that came with their relationship first time round. When they split, things ended very abruptly, but there was a lot of unfinished business," the source continues. "But when Katia came out of the 'Big Brother' house, they began talking and as time went on they both felt the spark was still there."
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie