Ronnie Wood and Ekaterina Ivanova Allegedly Back Together
Ronnie Wood has reportedly reconciled with Ekaterina Ivanova - two months after the ugly public-bust up which ended his relationship with the young Russian. The Rolling Stones' rocker split from wife Jo in 2008 after embarking on a whirlwind romance with the 21-year-old.
They split in December 2009 after he was cautioned for assault following a violent argument with the former waitress. Both subsequently stepped out with new partners, and Ivanova appeared on British reality show "Celebrity Big Brother" in January.
But the lovers appear to be back together - Wood was snapped leaving Ivanova's house earlier this week. A source tells Britain's Sunday Mirror newspaper, "It seems they can't live without each other. They are taking things slowly, but Ronnie has been staying over at Katia's place."
"It's still early days and they don't want all the attention that came with their relationship first time round. When they split, things ended very abruptly, but there was a lot of unfinished business," the source continues. "But when Katia came out of the 'Big Brother' house, they began talking and as time went on they both felt the spark was still there."
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift