Ronnie Wood and Ekaterina Ivanova Allegedly Back Together
Ronnie Wood has reportedly reconciled with Ekaterina Ivanova - two months after the ugly public-bust up which ended his relationship with the young Russian. The Rolling Stones' rocker split from wife Jo in 2008 after embarking on a whirlwind romance with the 21-year-old.
They split in December 2009 after he was cautioned for assault following a violent argument with the former waitress. Both subsequently stepped out with new partners, and Ivanova appeared on British reality show "Celebrity Big Brother" in January.
But the lovers appear to be back together - Wood was snapped leaving Ivanova's house earlier this week. A source tells Britain's Sunday Mirror newspaper, "It seems they can't live without each other. They are taking things slowly, but Ronnie has been staying over at Katia's place."
"It's still early days and they don't want all the attention that came with their relationship first time round. When they split, things ended very abruptly, but there was a lot of unfinished business," the source continues. "But when Katia came out of the 'Big Brother' house, they began talking and as time went on they both felt the spark was still there."
More The Rolling Stones News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!