Ronnie Wood and Ekaterina Ivanova Allegedly Back Together
Ronnie Wood has reportedly reconciled with Ekaterina Ivanova - two months after the ugly public-bust up which ended his relationship with the young Russian. The Rolling Stones' rocker split from wife Jo in 2008 after embarking on a whirlwind romance with the 21-year-old.
They split in December 2009 after he was cautioned for assault following a violent argument with the former waitress. Both subsequently stepped out with new partners, and Ivanova appeared on British reality show "Celebrity Big Brother" in January.
But the lovers appear to be back together - Wood was snapped leaving Ivanova's house earlier this week. A source tells Britain's Sunday Mirror newspaper, "It seems they can't live without each other. They are taking things slowly, but Ronnie has been staying over at Katia's place."
"It's still early days and they don't want all the attention that came with their relationship first time round. When they split, things ended very abruptly, but there was a lot of unfinished business," the source continues. "But when Katia came out of the 'Big Brother' house, they began talking and as time went on they both felt the spark was still there."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture