Alec Baldwin's Hospital Admission Caused by Daughter's Emergency Call
Alec Baldwin's daughter called emergency services to attend to the "30 Rock" star on Thursday, February 11 when he refused to answer her calls following a heated argument, according to the teenager's uncle. Paramedics transported Baldwin from his New York City apartment to a nearby hospital after receiving a frantic 911 call from his 14-year-old daughter Ireland Eliesse, who was in Los Angeles.
And Ireland's uncle Skip, who is the brother of her mum Kim Basinger, has revealed an argument over the phone was behind the emergency call made by the teen. He tells People.com, "Ireland was talking to her dad and they got into an argument. He got upset. She tried to call him back and she couldn't reach him, so she called 911. It was a simple little thing."
Baldwin was released after a brief check-up, his representative subsequently insisted the hospital visit was a "misunderstanding" and denied reports the actor had been intoxicated. Skip is quick to dismiss rumors of an ongoing feud between the actor and his daughter, following Baldwin's infamous 2007 answer machine message in which he called the youngster "a thoughtless little pig."
He adds, "(They) talk all the time. Ireland calls him, he calls her. Ireland loves her dad. But kids and their dads are always arguing. Have you ever tried to raise a (teenager)? After the incident with the voicemail, he learned to restrain himself."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'