B.G. Files Not Guilty Plea for Gun Possession Charge
Rapper B.G. has pleaded not guilty to a charge of gun possession following his arrest in November 2009. The hip-hop star, a former member of Bryan 'Baby' Williams' Hot Boys group, was taken into custody in his native New Orleans, Louisiana in 2009 after he was found with three firearms in his car - two of which had been reported stolen.
Police charged him with felony weapons possession, while two associates were also booked on illegal gun counts. The rapper, real name Christopher Dorsey, appeared in a New Orleans court on Thursday, February 11, where he entered the plea.
B.G., who had previously been arrested on drug charges in a separate incident, was ordered to undergo a drug test next week and cover the $350 cost of the test.
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius