B.G. Files Not Guilty Plea for Gun Possession Charge
Rapper B.G. has pleaded not guilty to a charge of gun possession following his arrest in November 2009. The hip-hop star, a former member of Bryan 'Baby' Williams' Hot Boys group, was taken into custody in his native New Orleans, Louisiana in 2009 after he was found with three firearms in his car - two of which had been reported stolen.
Police charged him with felony weapons possession, while two associates were also booked on illegal gun counts. The rapper, real name Christopher Dorsey, appeared in a New Orleans court on Thursday, February 11, where he entered the plea.
B.G., who had previously been arrested on drug charges in a separate incident, was ordered to undergo a drug test next week and cover the $350 cost of the test.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March