B.G. Files Not Guilty Plea for Gun Possession Charge
Rapper B.G. has pleaded not guilty to a charge of gun possession following his arrest in November 2009. The hip-hop star, a former member of Bryan 'Baby' Williams' Hot Boys group, was taken into custody in his native New Orleans, Louisiana in 2009 after he was found with three firearms in his car - two of which had been reported stolen.
Police charged him with felony weapons possession, while two associates were also booked on illegal gun counts. The rapper, real name Christopher Dorsey, appeared in a New Orleans court on Thursday, February 11, where he entered the plea.
B.G., who had previously been arrested on drug charges in a separate incident, was ordered to undergo a drug test next week and cover the $350 cost of the test.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding