B.G. Files Not Guilty Plea for Gun Possession Charge
Rapper B.G. has pleaded not guilty to a charge of gun possession following his arrest in November 2009. The hip-hop star, a former member of Bryan 'Baby' Williams' Hot Boys group, was taken into custody in his native New Orleans, Louisiana in 2009 after he was found with three firearms in his car - two of which had been reported stolen.
Police charged him with felony weapons possession, while two associates were also booked on illegal gun counts. The rapper, real name Christopher Dorsey, appeared in a New Orleans court on Thursday, February 11, where he entered the plea.
B.G., who had previously been arrested on drug charges in a separate incident, was ordered to undergo a drug test next week and cover the $350 cost of the test.
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'