B.G. Files Not Guilty Plea for Gun Possession Charge
Rapper B.G. has pleaded not guilty to a charge of gun possession following his arrest in November 2009. The hip-hop star, a former member of Bryan 'Baby' Williams' Hot Boys group, was taken into custody in his native New Orleans, Louisiana in 2009 after he was found with three firearms in his car - two of which had been reported stolen.
Police charged him with felony weapons possession, while two associates were also booked on illegal gun counts. The rapper, real name Christopher Dorsey, appeared in a New Orleans court on Thursday, February 11, where he entered the plea.
B.G., who had previously been arrested on drug charges in a separate incident, was ordered to undergo a drug test next week and cover the $350 cost of the test.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip