Stripper Hurt by Pregnant Report With Josh Duhamel
The stripper who confessed to allegedly bedding Stacy Ferguson's husband Josh Duhamel has blasted reports she is pregnant with the actor's baby. Duhamel's marriage to the pop star was rocked in 2009 when Nicole Forrester sold her story to U.S. tabloid the National Enquirer, claiming she had enjoyed a steamy one-night stand with the "Transformers" star after meeting him in the Atlanta, Georgia club where she works.
The famous couple denied the accusations but their marriage hit the headlines again this week when Forrester was alleged to be carrying Duhamel's child. However, the busty blonde has lashed out at the tabloid claims and is demanding a stop to the "lies". She tells TMZ.com, "I am not pregnant."
"Apparently, because of mistakes I made in the past they feel I'm fair game and can print whatever lies they want just to sell magazines - I want this to stop now. This has not only hurt me but other innocent parties, including my children, who have to deal with the bully tactics of other children - that is not fair."
Duhamel has repeatedly denied having any kind of relationship with the stripper.
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women