Stripper Hurt by Pregnant Report With Josh Duhamel
The stripper who confessed to allegedly bedding Stacy Ferguson's husband Josh Duhamel has blasted reports she is pregnant with the actor's baby. Duhamel's marriage to the pop star was rocked in 2009 when Nicole Forrester sold her story to U.S. tabloid the National Enquirer, claiming she had enjoyed a steamy one-night stand with the "Transformers" star after meeting him in the Atlanta, Georgia club where she works.
The famous couple denied the accusations but their marriage hit the headlines again this week when Forrester was alleged to be carrying Duhamel's child. However, the busty blonde has lashed out at the tabloid claims and is demanding a stop to the "lies". She tells TMZ.com, "I am not pregnant."
"Apparently, because of mistakes I made in the past they feel I'm fair game and can print whatever lies they want just to sell magazines - I want this to stop now. This has not only hurt me but other innocent parties, including my children, who have to deal with the bully tactics of other children - that is not fair."
Duhamel has repeatedly denied having any kind of relationship with the stripper.
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert