Stripper Hurt by Pregnant Report With Josh Duhamel
The stripper who confessed to allegedly bedding Stacy Ferguson's husband Josh Duhamel has blasted reports she is pregnant with the actor's baby. Duhamel's marriage to the pop star was rocked in 2009 when Nicole Forrester sold her story to U.S. tabloid the National Enquirer, claiming she had enjoyed a steamy one-night stand with the "Transformers" star after meeting him in the Atlanta, Georgia club where she works.
The famous couple denied the accusations but their marriage hit the headlines again this week when Forrester was alleged to be carrying Duhamel's child. However, the busty blonde has lashed out at the tabloid claims and is demanding a stop to the "lies". She tells TMZ.com, "I am not pregnant."
"Apparently, because of mistakes I made in the past they feel I'm fair game and can print whatever lies they want just to sell magazines - I want this to stop now. This has not only hurt me but other innocent parties, including my children, who have to deal with the bully tactics of other children - that is not fair."
Duhamel has repeatedly denied having any kind of relationship with the stripper.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered