Guns N' Roses Hold Surprise Gig in New York
Guns N' Roses delighted fans in New York City on Thursday night, February 11 by playing an intimate show for fashion designer John Varvatos. The rockers staged a small acoustic gig at Varvatos' Manhattan store as part of the city's Fashion Week, which runs from February 11-18.
The band belted out hits including "Mr. Brownstone", "Welcome to the Jungle", and "Paradise City" for the small crowd, as well as covering AC/DC's track "Whole Lotta Rosie", according to Blabbermouth.net.
Additionally, Rolling Stones reported that the surprise show was lasted until 2:45 A.M. with the band delivered 17 hit songs. "This was the best fucking show of our tour!" exclaimed singer Axl Rose to crowd, which include Kevin Bacon, Kyra Sedgwick, Sean Lennon and Sebastian Bach.
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off