Guns N' Roses Hold Surprise Gig in New York
Guns N' Roses delighted fans in New York City on Thursday night, February 11 by playing an intimate show for fashion designer John Varvatos. The rockers staged a small acoustic gig at Varvatos' Manhattan store as part of the city's Fashion Week, which runs from February 11-18.
The band belted out hits including "Mr. Brownstone", "Welcome to the Jungle", and "Paradise City" for the small crowd, as well as covering AC/DC's track "Whole Lotta Rosie", according to Blabbermouth.net.
Additionally, Rolling Stones reported that the surprise show was lasted until 2:45 A.M. with the band delivered 17 hit songs. "This was the best fucking show of our tour!" exclaimed singer Axl Rose to crowd, which include Kevin Bacon, Kyra Sedgwick, Sean Lennon and Sebastian Bach.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance