Guns N' Roses Hold Surprise Gig in New York
Guns N' Roses delighted fans in New York City on Thursday night, February 11 by playing an intimate show for fashion designer John Varvatos. The rockers staged a small acoustic gig at Varvatos' Manhattan store as part of the city's Fashion Week, which runs from February 11-18.
The band belted out hits including "Mr. Brownstone", "Welcome to the Jungle", and "Paradise City" for the small crowd, as well as covering AC/DC's track "Whole Lotta Rosie", according to Blabbermouth.net.
Additionally, Rolling Stones reported that the surprise show was lasted until 2:45 A.M. with the band delivered 17 hit songs. "This was the best fucking show of our tour!" exclaimed singer Axl Rose to crowd, which include Kevin Bacon, Kyra Sedgwick, Sean Lennon and Sebastian Bach.
More Guns N' Roses News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image