Guns N' Roses Hold Surprise Gig in New York
Guns N' Roses delighted fans in New York City on Thursday night, February 11 by playing an intimate show for fashion designer John Varvatos. The rockers staged a small acoustic gig at Varvatos' Manhattan store as part of the city's Fashion Week, which runs from February 11-18.
The band belted out hits including "Mr. Brownstone", "Welcome to the Jungle", and "Paradise City" for the small crowd, as well as covering AC/DC's track "Whole Lotta Rosie", according to Blabbermouth.net.
Additionally, Rolling Stones reported that the surprise show was lasted until 2:45 A.M. with the band delivered 17 hit songs. "This was the best fucking show of our tour!" exclaimed singer Axl Rose to crowd, which include Kevin Bacon, Kyra Sedgwick, Sean Lennon and Sebastian Bach.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered