Guns N' Roses Hold Surprise Gig in New York
Guns N' Roses delighted fans in New York City on Thursday night, February 11 by playing an intimate show for fashion designer John Varvatos. The rockers staged a small acoustic gig at Varvatos' Manhattan store as part of the city's Fashion Week, which runs from February 11-18.
The band belted out hits including "Mr. Brownstone", "Welcome to the Jungle", and "Paradise City" for the small crowd, as well as covering AC/DC's track "Whole Lotta Rosie", according to Blabbermouth.net.
Additionally, Rolling Stones reported that the surprise show was lasted until 2:45 A.M. with the band delivered 17 hit songs. "This was the best fucking show of our tour!" exclaimed singer Axl Rose to crowd, which include Kevin Bacon, Kyra Sedgwick, Sean Lennon and Sebastian Bach.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift