Ke$ha's Hollywood Vandalism Report Is Prank
A representative for the Los Angeles Police Department [LAPD] has confirmed Ke$ha's claim to have vandalized the famous Hollywood sign was a hoax. The 22-year-old pop star released an internet video last week which appeared to show her defacing the L.A. landmark with a group of friends, throwing spray-painted bedsheets across the large white letters to spell out "Ke$hawood".
The "Tik Tok" hitmaker insisted the joke was real in a post on Twitter.com, stating, "HwOOD $IgN I$ oFFiciaLLY My bIZnatCH!(sic) Look at the sign LA!"
But a spokesperson for the LAPD tells Life & Style magazine, "If someone had seen the Hollywood sign (had been) vandalized, it would have been called in to the LAPD, but we never received a call."
More Ke$ha News
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set