Ke$ha's Hollywood Vandalism Report Is Prank
A representative for the Los Angeles Police Department [LAPD] has confirmed Ke$ha's claim to have vandalized the famous Hollywood sign was a hoax. The 22-year-old pop star released an internet video last week which appeared to show her defacing the L.A. landmark with a group of friends, throwing spray-painted bedsheets across the large white letters to spell out "Ke$hawood".
The "Tik Tok" hitmaker insisted the joke was real in a post on Twitter.com, stating, "HwOOD $IgN I$ oFFiciaLLY My bIZnatCH!(sic) Look at the sign LA!"
But a spokesperson for the LAPD tells Life & Style magazine, "If someone had seen the Hollywood sign (had been) vandalized, it would have been called in to the LAPD, but we never received a call."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip