Ke$ha's Hollywood Vandalism Report Is Prank
A representative for the Los Angeles Police Department [LAPD] has confirmed Ke$ha's claim to have vandalized the famous Hollywood sign was a hoax. The 22-year-old pop star released an internet video last week which appeared to show her defacing the L.A. landmark with a group of friends, throwing spray-painted bedsheets across the large white letters to spell out "Ke$hawood".
The "Tik Tok" hitmaker insisted the joke was real in a post on Twitter.com, stating, "HwOOD $IgN I$ oFFiciaLLY My bIZnatCH!(sic) Look at the sign LA!"
But a spokesperson for the LAPD tells Life & Style magazine, "If someone had seen the Hollywood sign (had been) vandalized, it would have been called in to the LAPD, but we never received a call."
More Ke$ha News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch