Ke$ha's Hollywood Vandalism Report Is Prank
A representative for the Los Angeles Police Department [LAPD] has confirmed Ke$ha's claim to have vandalized the famous Hollywood sign was a hoax. The 22-year-old pop star released an internet video last week which appeared to show her defacing the L.A. landmark with a group of friends, throwing spray-painted bedsheets across the large white letters to spell out "Ke$hawood".
The "Tik Tok" hitmaker insisted the joke was real in a post on Twitter.com, stating, "HwOOD $IgN I$ oFFiciaLLY My bIZnatCH!(sic) Look at the sign LA!"
But a spokesperson for the LAPD tells Life & Style magazine, "If someone had seen the Hollywood sign (had been) vandalized, it would have been called in to the LAPD, but we never received a call."
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill