Nicholas Hoult Gets Embarrassed at Soiled Bedsheets
Nicholas Hoult was left red-faced when a hotel maid discovered his soiled bedsheets - after his spray tan rubbed off during the night. The actor reveals he and his "A Single Man" co-stars Colin Firth and Matthew Goode had help to achieve a sunkissed glow before filming - but was dismayed when most of the product ended up on his blanket.
He says, "Obviously myself, Colin and Matthew are all quite pale Englishmen so we all got spray tans. The spray tans were quite interesting. The lady would come around to our hotel and we would stand in the bath in our pants (underwear) or whatever. And she'd have a big machine which would hit all the positions."
"Then it all comes off on the bedsheets on the first night, which is awkward when the maid comes in and you have to explain!" the 21-year-old actor explains. "This isn't at home, this is a hotel!"
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'