Nicholas Hoult Gets Embarrassed at Soiled Bedsheets
Nicholas Hoult was left red-faced when a hotel maid discovered his soiled bedsheets - after his spray tan rubbed off during the night. The actor reveals he and his "A Single Man" co-stars Colin Firth and Matthew Goode had help to achieve a sunkissed glow before filming - but was dismayed when most of the product ended up on his blanket.
He says, "Obviously myself, Colin and Matthew are all quite pale Englishmen so we all got spray tans. The spray tans were quite interesting. The lady would come around to our hotel and we would stand in the bath in our pants (underwear) or whatever. And she'd have a big machine which would hit all the positions."
"Then it all comes off on the bedsheets on the first night, which is awkward when the maid comes in and you have to explain!" the 21-year-old actor explains. "This isn't at home, this is a hotel!"
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef