Nicholas Hoult Gets Embarrassed at Soiled Bedsheets
Nicholas Hoult was left red-faced when a hotel maid discovered his soiled bedsheets - after his spray tan rubbed off during the night. The actor reveals he and his "A Single Man" co-stars Colin Firth and Matthew Goode had help to achieve a sunkissed glow before filming - but was dismayed when most of the product ended up on his blanket.
He says, "Obviously myself, Colin and Matthew are all quite pale Englishmen so we all got spray tans. The spray tans were quite interesting. The lady would come around to our hotel and we would stand in the bath in our pants (underwear) or whatever. And she'd have a big machine which would hit all the positions."
"Then it all comes off on the bedsheets on the first night, which is awkward when the maid comes in and you have to explain!" the 21-year-old actor explains. "This isn't at home, this is a hotel!"
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit