Nicholas Hoult Gets Embarrassed at Soiled Bedsheets
Nicholas Hoult was left red-faced when a hotel maid discovered his soiled bedsheets - after his spray tan rubbed off during the night. The actor reveals he and his "A Single Man" co-stars Colin Firth and Matthew Goode had help to achieve a sunkissed glow before filming - but was dismayed when most of the product ended up on his blanket.
He says, "Obviously myself, Colin and Matthew are all quite pale Englishmen so we all got spray tans. The spray tans were quite interesting. The lady would come around to our hotel and we would stand in the bath in our pants (underwear) or whatever. And she'd have a big machine which would hit all the positions."
"Then it all comes off on the bedsheets on the first night, which is awkward when the maid comes in and you have to explain!" the 21-year-old actor explains. "This isn't at home, this is a hotel!"
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer