Nicholas Hoult Gets Embarrassed at Soiled Bedsheets
Nicholas Hoult was left red-faced when a hotel maid discovered his soiled bedsheets - after his spray tan rubbed off during the night. The actor reveals he and his "A Single Man" co-stars Colin Firth and Matthew Goode had help to achieve a sunkissed glow before filming - but was dismayed when most of the product ended up on his blanket.
He says, "Obviously myself, Colin and Matthew are all quite pale Englishmen so we all got spray tans. The spray tans were quite interesting. The lady would come around to our hotel and we would stand in the bath in our pants (underwear) or whatever. And she'd have a big machine which would hit all the positions."
"Then it all comes off on the bedsheets on the first night, which is awkward when the maid comes in and you have to explain!" the 21-year-old actor explains. "This isn't at home, this is a hotel!"
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard