Leonardo DiCaprio: Acting Like an Idiot Is Therapy
Leonardo DiCaprio has a vice he can't shake - acting like "a complete idiot" with his closest pals. The "Titanic" star is often photographed clubbing or enjoying sunshine holidays with beautiful models - but he insists such luxuries allow him to escape his challenging film career and humanitarian efforts.
He explains, "I go out and have a drink every once in a while. Ooh, I know that's controversial, isn't it? I sometimes go on a vacation, too. I take what I do very seriously and when I'm on the set that's all I focus on - so my vice is to hang out with my friends and talk about absolutely nothing of importance whatsoever and act like a complete idiot because I've got to filter out a lot of the serious stuff I'm dealing with all the time.
The 35-year-old actor continues, "It's like therapy to just be a complete idiot with my friends and it's fantastic."
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips