Leonardo DiCaprio: Acting Like an Idiot Is Therapy
Leonardo DiCaprio has a vice he can't shake - acting like "a complete idiot" with his closest pals. The "Titanic" star is often photographed clubbing or enjoying sunshine holidays with beautiful models - but he insists such luxuries allow him to escape his challenging film career and humanitarian efforts.
He explains, "I go out and have a drink every once in a while. Ooh, I know that's controversial, isn't it? I sometimes go on a vacation, too. I take what I do very seriously and when I'm on the set that's all I focus on - so my vice is to hang out with my friends and talk about absolutely nothing of importance whatsoever and act like a complete idiot because I've got to filter out a lot of the serious stuff I'm dealing with all the time.
The 35-year-old actor continues, "It's like therapy to just be a complete idiot with my friends and it's fantastic."
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney