Leonardo DiCaprio: Acting Like an Idiot Is Therapy
Leonardo DiCaprio has a vice he can't shake - acting like "a complete idiot" with his closest pals. The "Titanic" star is often photographed clubbing or enjoying sunshine holidays with beautiful models - but he insists such luxuries allow him to escape his challenging film career and humanitarian efforts.
He explains, "I go out and have a drink every once in a while. Ooh, I know that's controversial, isn't it? I sometimes go on a vacation, too. I take what I do very seriously and when I'm on the set that's all I focus on - so my vice is to hang out with my friends and talk about absolutely nothing of importance whatsoever and act like a complete idiot because I've got to filter out a lot of the serious stuff I'm dealing with all the time.
The 35-year-old actor continues, "It's like therapy to just be a complete idiot with my friends and it's fantastic."
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March