Leonardo DiCaprio: Acting Like an Idiot Is Therapy
Leonardo DiCaprio has a vice he can't shake - acting like "a complete idiot" with his closest pals. The "Titanic" star is often photographed clubbing or enjoying sunshine holidays with beautiful models - but he insists such luxuries allow him to escape his challenging film career and humanitarian efforts.
He explains, "I go out and have a drink every once in a while. Ooh, I know that's controversial, isn't it? I sometimes go on a vacation, too. I take what I do very seriously and when I'm on the set that's all I focus on - so my vice is to hang out with my friends and talk about absolutely nothing of importance whatsoever and act like a complete idiot because I've got to filter out a lot of the serious stuff I'm dealing with all the time.
The 35-year-old actor continues, "It's like therapy to just be a complete idiot with my friends and it's fantastic."
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship