Leonardo DiCaprio: Acting Like an Idiot Is Therapy
Leonardo DiCaprio has a vice he can't shake - acting like "a complete idiot" with his closest pals. The "Titanic" star is often photographed clubbing or enjoying sunshine holidays with beautiful models - but he insists such luxuries allow him to escape his challenging film career and humanitarian efforts.
He explains, "I go out and have a drink every once in a while. Ooh, I know that's controversial, isn't it? I sometimes go on a vacation, too. I take what I do very seriously and when I'm on the set that's all I focus on - so my vice is to hang out with my friends and talk about absolutely nothing of importance whatsoever and act like a complete idiot because I've got to filter out a lot of the serious stuff I'm dealing with all the time.
The 35-year-old actor continues, "It's like therapy to just be a complete idiot with my friends and it's fantastic."
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival