Nicole Scherzinger: Romance Rumor With Jay Sean Is BS
The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger has shot down rumors she's dating R&B star Jay Sean, insisting the pair's relationship is purely work-related. The "Buttons" hitmaker has dismissed reports she has already found a new beau following her split from British Formula 1 Grand Prix driver Lewis Hamilton in January.
And Scherzinger has even taken to Twitter.com to blast reports the British singer is her latest man. She writes, "The Jay Sean story is BS (bulls**t)... We met to speak about doing a song together, NOTHING further is going on between me and Jay Sean and never will!"
Rumor that Nicole Scherzinger and Jay Sean are having a romantic thing swirled after a source told Us Weekly that the two are dating. The source revealed that they met at the taping of the finale of NBC's "The Sing Off", saying "They exchanged [BlackBerry Messenger contact info] and since they are so busy and she was in a relationship, they kept in touch via BBM over the holidays and were just able to finally meet up in Miami a few weeks ago. He went down to rehearse and meet up with her."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son