Nicole Scherzinger: Romance Rumor With Jay Sean Is BS
The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger has shot down rumors she's dating R&B star Jay Sean, insisting the pair's relationship is purely work-related. The "Buttons" hitmaker has dismissed reports she has already found a new beau following her split from British Formula 1 Grand Prix driver Lewis Hamilton in January.
And Scherzinger has even taken to Twitter.com to blast reports the British singer is her latest man. She writes, "The Jay Sean story is BS (bulls**t)... We met to speak about doing a song together, NOTHING further is going on between me and Jay Sean and never will!"
Rumor that Nicole Scherzinger and Jay Sean are having a romantic thing swirled after a source told Us Weekly that the two are dating. The source revealed that they met at the taping of the finale of NBC's "The Sing Off", saying "They exchanged [BlackBerry Messenger contact info] and since they are so busy and she was in a relationship, they kept in touch via BBM over the holidays and were just able to finally meet up in Miami a few weeks ago. He went down to rehearse and meet up with her."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked