Michael Buble Is Obsessed With Fighting Videos
Michael Buble has shattered his good-guy reputation - by confessing he goes online to watch "rotten" videos of vicious fights. The clean-cut crooner has betrayed his wholesome stage persona by admitting he loves watching crude clips of brawls on video-sharing website YouTube.com.
Buble tells Britain's Daily Express, "I like to watch fights and stuff - 'Best Knock-outs' or 'Skinny Chinese kid kicks the hell out of bully' kind of thing. That's the thing with YouTube - there are so many rotten things to watch. But if you're sick like me you watch them."
In another news, Michael Buble has just participated in the relay to carry the torch of the 2010 Olympic Winter Games to Vancouver. As a native Canadian, the singer got emotional when he arrived and said, "The last six or seven, eight years as I've gone around the world, the first thing I've always said is I was Canadian."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce