Michael Buble Is Obsessed With Fighting Videos
Michael Buble has shattered his good-guy reputation - by confessing he goes online to watch "rotten" videos of vicious fights. The clean-cut crooner has betrayed his wholesome stage persona by admitting he loves watching crude clips of brawls on video-sharing website YouTube.com.
Buble tells Britain's Daily Express, "I like to watch fights and stuff - 'Best Knock-outs' or 'Skinny Chinese kid kicks the hell out of bully' kind of thing. That's the thing with YouTube - there are so many rotten things to watch. But if you're sick like me you watch them."
In another news, Michael Buble has just participated in the relay to carry the torch of the 2010 Olympic Winter Games to Vancouver. As a native Canadian, the singer got emotional when he arrived and said, "The last six or seven, eight years as I've gone around the world, the first thing I've always said is I was Canadian."
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy