Nicholas Hoult Enjoys Living With Parents and Single Life
Nicholas Hoult is convinced the reason he's single is because he still lives at home with his mum and dad. The "A Single Man" star is facing a lonely Valentine's Day this year, because he's currently too busy with his career to move into his own place. And he admits even his own mum is disappointed by his lack of lovers.
Hoult explains, "I live at home with my mum and dad; that's probably the main reason (why I'm single). It's nice. To be honest with you, after a night out, it ends up me and a mate, or a couple of mates, walking around the streets thinking, 'How did we let all the girls get away again?' "
"Then going back to my house, playing a bit of Rock Band (video game), falling asleep and then waking up with my mum coming down and being like, 'Nick, who's in there with you?' I'll be like, 'Mark and George and Carl.' She'll say, 'Aw.' She always seems slightly disappointed! She wants to be the scary mum to make breakfast (for a girl the next morning)."
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage