Nicholas Hoult Enjoys Living With Parents and Single Life
Nicholas Hoult is convinced the reason he's single is because he still lives at home with his mum and dad. The "A Single Man" star is facing a lonely Valentine's Day this year, because he's currently too busy with his career to move into his own place. And he admits even his own mum is disappointed by his lack of lovers.
Hoult explains, "I live at home with my mum and dad; that's probably the main reason (why I'm single). It's nice. To be honest with you, after a night out, it ends up me and a mate, or a couple of mates, walking around the streets thinking, 'How did we let all the girls get away again?' "
"Then going back to my house, playing a bit of Rock Band (video game), falling asleep and then waking up with my mum coming down and being like, 'Nick, who's in there with you?' I'll be like, 'Mark and George and Carl.' She'll say, 'Aw.' She always seems slightly disappointed! She wants to be the scary mum to make breakfast (for a girl the next morning)."
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower