Nicholas Hoult Enjoys Living With Parents and Single Life
Nicholas Hoult is convinced the reason he's single is because he still lives at home with his mum and dad. The "A Single Man" star is facing a lonely Valentine's Day this year, because he's currently too busy with his career to move into his own place. And he admits even his own mum is disappointed by his lack of lovers.
Hoult explains, "I live at home with my mum and dad; that's probably the main reason (why I'm single). It's nice. To be honest with you, after a night out, it ends up me and a mate, or a couple of mates, walking around the streets thinking, 'How did we let all the girls get away again?' "
"Then going back to my house, playing a bit of Rock Band (video game), falling asleep and then waking up with my mum coming down and being like, 'Nick, who's in there with you?' I'll be like, 'Mark and George and Carl.' She'll say, 'Aw.' She always seems slightly disappointed! She wants to be the scary mum to make breakfast (for a girl the next morning)."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March