Nicholas Hoult Enjoys Living With Parents and Single Life
Nicholas Hoult is convinced the reason he's single is because he still lives at home with his mum and dad. The "A Single Man" star is facing a lonely Valentine's Day this year, because he's currently too busy with his career to move into his own place. And he admits even his own mum is disappointed by his lack of lovers.
Hoult explains, "I live at home with my mum and dad; that's probably the main reason (why I'm single). It's nice. To be honest with you, after a night out, it ends up me and a mate, or a couple of mates, walking around the streets thinking, 'How did we let all the girls get away again?' "
"Then going back to my house, playing a bit of Rock Band (video game), falling asleep and then waking up with my mum coming down and being like, 'Nick, who's in there with you?' I'll be like, 'Mark and George and Carl.' She'll say, 'Aw.' She always seems slightly disappointed! She wants to be the scary mum to make breakfast (for a girl the next morning)."
More Nicholas Hoult News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video