Nicholas Hoult Enjoys Living With Parents and Single Life
Nicholas Hoult is convinced the reason he's single is because he still lives at home with his mum and dad. The "A Single Man" star is facing a lonely Valentine's Day this year, because he's currently too busy with his career to move into his own place. And he admits even his own mum is disappointed by his lack of lovers.
Hoult explains, "I live at home with my mum and dad; that's probably the main reason (why I'm single). It's nice. To be honest with you, after a night out, it ends up me and a mate, or a couple of mates, walking around the streets thinking, 'How did we let all the girls get away again?' "
"Then going back to my house, playing a bit of Rock Band (video game), falling asleep and then waking up with my mum coming down and being like, 'Nick, who's in there with you?' I'll be like, 'Mark and George and Carl.' She'll say, 'Aw.' She always seems slightly disappointed! She wants to be the scary mum to make breakfast (for a girl the next morning)."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'