Leonardo DiCaprio Considering to Reduce Jobs in 2010
Leonardo DiCaprio is devoting 2010 to looking after himself - after recent movie projects left him physically and emotionally drained. The actor is cutting back on his workload after filming serious movies "Shutter Island" and upcoming sci-fi thriller "Inception" took its toll on his wellbeing.
And DiCaprio - who has worked consistently since he was 17 - insists he's excited by the prospect of an empty schedule. He says, "These last couple of films have taken a lot out of me so I don't know what I'm going to do next. I have no idea and it's kind of a cool place to be."
He then added, "This year is going to be the year of really taking care of myself because I've reached 35 and I've taken a lot of things seriously, maybe too seriously at times, so I'm going to make sure that whatever I do next and whatever choices (I make) are really right for me. And we'll see where that takes me."
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding