Leonardo DiCaprio Considering to Reduce Jobs in 2010
Leonardo DiCaprio is devoting 2010 to looking after himself - after recent movie projects left him physically and emotionally drained. The actor is cutting back on his workload after filming serious movies "Shutter Island" and upcoming sci-fi thriller "Inception" took its toll on his wellbeing.
And DiCaprio - who has worked consistently since he was 17 - insists he's excited by the prospect of an empty schedule. He says, "These last couple of films have taken a lot out of me so I don't know what I'm going to do next. I have no idea and it's kind of a cool place to be."
He then added, "This year is going to be the year of really taking care of myself because I've reached 35 and I've taken a lot of things seriously, maybe too seriously at times, so I'm going to make sure that whatever I do next and whatever choices (I make) are really right for me. And we'll see where that takes me."
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna