Leonardo DiCaprio Considering to Reduce Jobs in 2010
Leonardo DiCaprio is devoting 2010 to looking after himself - after recent movie projects left him physically and emotionally drained. The actor is cutting back on his workload after filming serious movies "Shutter Island" and upcoming sci-fi thriller "Inception" took its toll on his wellbeing.
And DiCaprio - who has worked consistently since he was 17 - insists he's excited by the prospect of an empty schedule. He says, "These last couple of films have taken a lot out of me so I don't know what I'm going to do next. I have no idea and it's kind of a cool place to be."
He then added, "This year is going to be the year of really taking care of myself because I've reached 35 and I've taken a lot of things seriously, maybe too seriously at times, so I'm going to make sure that whatever I do next and whatever choices (I make) are really right for me. And we'll see where that takes me."
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami