Leonardo DiCaprio Considering to Reduce Jobs in 2010
Leonardo DiCaprio is devoting 2010 to looking after himself - after recent movie projects left him physically and emotionally drained. The actor is cutting back on his workload after filming serious movies "Shutter Island" and upcoming sci-fi thriller "Inception" took its toll on his wellbeing.
And DiCaprio - who has worked consistently since he was 17 - insists he's excited by the prospect of an empty schedule. He says, "These last couple of films have taken a lot out of me so I don't know what I'm going to do next. I have no idea and it's kind of a cool place to be."
He then added, "This year is going to be the year of really taking care of myself because I've reached 35 and I've taken a lot of things seriously, maybe too seriously at times, so I'm going to make sure that whatever I do next and whatever choices (I make) are really right for me. And we'll see where that takes me."
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says