Kate Moss 'Devastated' by Designer Alexander McQueen's Death
Supermodel Kate Moss has been left devastated following the sudden death of her close friend, British fashion designer Alexander McQueen. The 40-year-old fashion icon, real name Lee McQueen, was found dead at his London home on Thursday, February 11 following an apparent suicide, and Moss has spoken out to express her grief.
A statement released by her representatives reads, "Kate is shocked and devastated at the tragic loss of her dear friend Lee McQueen. Her thoughts are with his family at this sad time." Tributes from celebrity fans and the fashion elite flooded Twitter.com on Thursday as stars including Kelly Osbourne, Kim Kardashian, Kirstie Alley, Jenna Elfman, Joel Madden, Russell Simmons, Katy Perry and Donatella Versace took to the social networking blog to pay tribute to McQueen.
Versace wrote, "Alexander McQueen was unique. His imagination had no limits, he had an amazing personality and his creativity was genius."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says