Kate Moss 'Devastated' by Designer Alexander McQueen's Death
Supermodel Kate Moss has been left devastated following the sudden death of her close friend, British fashion designer Alexander McQueen. The 40-year-old fashion icon, real name Lee McQueen, was found dead at his London home on Thursday, February 11 following an apparent suicide, and Moss has spoken out to express her grief.
A statement released by her representatives reads, "Kate is shocked and devastated at the tragic loss of her dear friend Lee McQueen. Her thoughts are with his family at this sad time." Tributes from celebrity fans and the fashion elite flooded Twitter.com on Thursday as stars including Kelly Osbourne, Kim Kardashian, Kirstie Alley, Jenna Elfman, Joel Madden, Russell Simmons, Katy Perry and Donatella Versace took to the social networking blog to pay tribute to McQueen.
Versace wrote, "Alexander McQueen was unique. His imagination had no limits, he had an amazing personality and his creativity was genius."
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks