Kate Moss 'Devastated' by Designer Alexander McQueen's Death
Supermodel Kate Moss has been left devastated following the sudden death of her close friend, British fashion designer Alexander McQueen. The 40-year-old fashion icon, real name Lee McQueen, was found dead at his London home on Thursday, February 11 following an apparent suicide, and Moss has spoken out to express her grief.
A statement released by her representatives reads, "Kate is shocked and devastated at the tragic loss of her dear friend Lee McQueen. Her thoughts are with his family at this sad time." Tributes from celebrity fans and the fashion elite flooded Twitter.com on Thursday as stars including Kelly Osbourne, Kim Kardashian, Kirstie Alley, Jenna Elfman, Joel Madden, Russell Simmons, Katy Perry and Donatella Versace took to the social networking blog to pay tribute to McQueen.
Versace wrote, "Alexander McQueen was unique. His imagination had no limits, he had an amazing personality and his creativity was genius."
More Kate Moss News
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo