Kate Moss 'Devastated' by Designer Alexander McQueen's Death
Supermodel Kate Moss has been left devastated following the sudden death of her close friend, British fashion designer Alexander McQueen. The 40-year-old fashion icon, real name Lee McQueen, was found dead at his London home on Thursday, February 11 following an apparent suicide, and Moss has spoken out to express her grief.
A statement released by her representatives reads, "Kate is shocked and devastated at the tragic loss of her dear friend Lee McQueen. Her thoughts are with his family at this sad time." Tributes from celebrity fans and the fashion elite flooded Twitter.com on Thursday as stars including Kelly Osbourne, Kim Kardashian, Kirstie Alley, Jenna Elfman, Joel Madden, Russell Simmons, Katy Perry and Donatella Versace took to the social networking blog to pay tribute to McQueen.
Versace wrote, "Alexander McQueen was unique. His imagination had no limits, he had an amazing personality and his creativity was genius."
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased