Olivia Newton-John's 'Physical' Is the Most Popular Sexy Song of the Last 52 Years
Olivia Newton-John's 1981 hit "Physical" has been named the most popular sexy song of the last 52 years in a new poll. The "Grease" star beat rocker Rod Stewart to the number one spot - his 1976 single "Tonight's the Night (Gonna Be Alright)" ranks at two, while Boyz II Men's ballad "I'll Make Love to You" is at number three.
"Too Close" by R&B group Next and Marvin Gaye's classic "Let's Get it On round" out the top five in Billboard magazine's 50 sexiest songs, based on the popularity of tracks since 1958.
61-year-old Olivia Newton-John started her singing career when she occasionally performed in her brother-in-law coffee shop along with her girl band Sol Four when she was 14. Soon after winning Australian talent show "Sing, Sing, Sing", she recorded her first studio album "If Not for You" in 1971.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie