Olivia Newton-John's 'Physical' Is the Most Popular Sexy Song of the Last 52 Years
Olivia Newton-John's 1981 hit "Physical" has been named the most popular sexy song of the last 52 years in a new poll. The "Grease" star beat rocker Rod Stewart to the number one spot - his 1976 single "Tonight's the Night (Gonna Be Alright)" ranks at two, while Boyz II Men's ballad "I'll Make Love to You" is at number three.
"Too Close" by R&B group Next and Marvin Gaye's classic "Let's Get it On round" out the top five in Billboard magazine's 50 sexiest songs, based on the popularity of tracks since 1958.
61-year-old Olivia Newton-John started her singing career when she occasionally performed in her brother-in-law coffee shop along with her girl band Sol Four when she was 14. Soon after winning Australian talent show "Sing, Sing, Sing", she recorded her first studio album "If Not for You" in 1971.
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World