Olivia Newton-John's 'Physical' Is the Most Popular Sexy Song of the Last 52 Years
Olivia Newton-John's 1981 hit "Physical" has been named the most popular sexy song of the last 52 years in a new poll. The "Grease" star beat rocker Rod Stewart to the number one spot - his 1976 single "Tonight's the Night (Gonna Be Alright)" ranks at two, while Boyz II Men's ballad "I'll Make Love to You" is at number three.
"Too Close" by R&B group Next and Marvin Gaye's classic "Let's Get it On round" out the top five in Billboard magazine's 50 sexiest songs, based on the popularity of tracks since 1958.
61-year-old Olivia Newton-John started her singing career when she occasionally performed in her brother-in-law coffee shop along with her girl band Sol Four when she was 14. Soon after winning Australian talent show "Sing, Sing, Sing", she recorded her first studio album "If Not for You" in 1971.
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization