Olivia Newton-John's 'Physical' Is the Most Popular Sexy Song of the Last 52 Years
Olivia Newton-John's 1981 hit "Physical" has been named the most popular sexy song of the last 52 years in a new poll. The "Grease" star beat rocker Rod Stewart to the number one spot - his 1976 single "Tonight's the Night (Gonna Be Alright)" ranks at two, while Boyz II Men's ballad "I'll Make Love to You" is at number three.
"Too Close" by R&B group Next and Marvin Gaye's classic "Let's Get it On round" out the top five in Billboard magazine's 50 sexiest songs, based on the popularity of tracks since 1958.
61-year-old Olivia Newton-John started her singing career when she occasionally performed in her brother-in-law coffee shop along with her girl band Sol Four when she was 14. Soon after winning Australian talent show "Sing, Sing, Sing", she recorded her first studio album "If Not for You" in 1971.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama