Olivia Newton-John's 'Physical' Is the Most Popular Sexy Song of the Last 52 Years
Olivia Newton-John's 1981 hit "Physical" has been named the most popular sexy song of the last 52 years in a new poll. The "Grease" star beat rocker Rod Stewart to the number one spot - his 1976 single "Tonight's the Night (Gonna Be Alright)" ranks at two, while Boyz II Men's ballad "I'll Make Love to You" is at number three.
"Too Close" by R&B group Next and Marvin Gaye's classic "Let's Get it On round" out the top five in Billboard magazine's 50 sexiest songs, based on the popularity of tracks since 1958.
61-year-old Olivia Newton-John started her singing career when she occasionally performed in her brother-in-law coffee shop along with her girl band Sol Four when she was 14. Soon after winning Australian talent show "Sing, Sing, Sing", she recorded her first studio album "If Not for You" in 1971.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip