Called 'Crazy' in Bed by John Mayer, Jessica Simpson Chortles
Jessica Simpson has laughed off ex-boyfriend John Mayer's racy comments about their sex life - after the rocker admitted he would happily pay to sleep with the singer/actress. Mayer, who dated Simpson for nine months before splitting in 2007, risked the blonde beauty's wrath by opening up about their love life in a candid new interview with Playboy magazine, in which he described her as "crazy" in bed.
He told the publication, "[Simpson was like] a drug. And drugs aren't good for you if you do lots of them. Yeah, that girl is like crack cocaine to me. Sexually, it was crazy. That's all I'll say. It was like napalm, sexual napalm."
"Did you ever say, 'I want to quit my life and just f**kin' snort you? If you charged me $10,000 to f**k you, I would start selling all my s**t just to keep f**king you'."
But Simpson has taken the saucy comments in her stride. In a video posted on TMZ.com, the blushing singer is shown laughing when asked about the compliments, but insists she has "no comment".
More Jessica Simpson News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'