Called 'Crazy' in Bed by John Mayer, Jessica Simpson Chortles
Jessica Simpson has laughed off ex-boyfriend John Mayer's racy comments about their sex life - after the rocker admitted he would happily pay to sleep with the singer/actress. Mayer, who dated Simpson for nine months before splitting in 2007, risked the blonde beauty's wrath by opening up about their love life in a candid new interview with Playboy magazine, in which he described her as "crazy" in bed.
He told the publication, "[Simpson was like] a drug. And drugs aren't good for you if you do lots of them. Yeah, that girl is like crack cocaine to me. Sexually, it was crazy. That's all I'll say. It was like napalm, sexual napalm."
"Did you ever say, 'I want to quit my life and just f**kin' snort you? If you charged me $10,000 to f**k you, I would start selling all my s**t just to keep f**king you'."
But Simpson has taken the saucy comments in her stride. In a video posted on TMZ.com, the blushing singer is shown laughing when asked about the compliments, but insists she has "no comment".
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video