Called 'Crazy' in Bed by John Mayer, Jessica Simpson Chortles
Jessica Simpson has laughed off ex-boyfriend John Mayer's racy comments about their sex life - after the rocker admitted he would happily pay to sleep with the singer/actress. Mayer, who dated Simpson for nine months before splitting in 2007, risked the blonde beauty's wrath by opening up about their love life in a candid new interview with Playboy magazine, in which he described her as "crazy" in bed.
He told the publication, "[Simpson was like] a drug. And drugs aren't good for you if you do lots of them. Yeah, that girl is like crack cocaine to me. Sexually, it was crazy. That's all I'll say. It was like napalm, sexual napalm."
"Did you ever say, 'I want to quit my life and just f**kin' snort you? If you charged me $10,000 to f**k you, I would start selling all my s**t just to keep f**king you'."
But Simpson has taken the saucy comments in her stride. In a video posted on TMZ.com, the blushing singer is shown laughing when asked about the compliments, but insists she has "no comment".
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7