Called 'Crazy' in Bed by John Mayer, Jessica Simpson Chortles
Jessica Simpson has laughed off ex-boyfriend John Mayer's racy comments about their sex life - after the rocker admitted he would happily pay to sleep with the singer/actress. Mayer, who dated Simpson for nine months before splitting in 2007, risked the blonde beauty's wrath by opening up about their love life in a candid new interview with Playboy magazine, in which he described her as "crazy" in bed.
He told the publication, "[Simpson was like] a drug. And drugs aren't good for you if you do lots of them. Yeah, that girl is like crack cocaine to me. Sexually, it was crazy. That's all I'll say. It was like napalm, sexual napalm."
"Did you ever say, 'I want to quit my life and just f**kin' snort you? If you charged me $10,000 to f**k you, I would start selling all my s**t just to keep f**king you'."
But Simpson has taken the saucy comments in her stride. In a video posted on TMZ.com, the blushing singer is shown laughing when asked about the compliments, but insists she has "no comment".
More Jessica Simpson News
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'