Called 'Crazy' in Bed by John Mayer, Jessica Simpson Chortles
Jessica Simpson has laughed off ex-boyfriend John Mayer's racy comments about their sex life - after the rocker admitted he would happily pay to sleep with the singer/actress. Mayer, who dated Simpson for nine months before splitting in 2007, risked the blonde beauty's wrath by opening up about their love life in a candid new interview with Playboy magazine, in which he described her as "crazy" in bed.
He told the publication, "[Simpson was like] a drug. And drugs aren't good for you if you do lots of them. Yeah, that girl is like crack cocaine to me. Sexually, it was crazy. That's all I'll say. It was like napalm, sexual napalm."
"Did you ever say, 'I want to quit my life and just f**kin' snort you? If you charged me $10,000 to f**k you, I would start selling all my s**t just to keep f**king you'."
But Simpson has taken the saucy comments in her stride. In a video posted on TMZ.com, the blushing singer is shown laughing when asked about the compliments, but insists she has "no comment".
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier