Mum Knows Nothing About Paris Hilton's Engagement Thing
Paris Hilton's mother has played down rumors her daughter is engaged to marry reality TV star Doug Reinhardt - insisting she knows nothing about the reported proposal. The "Simple Life" star sparked claims of an impending wedding at the Hearts for Hope benefit in Los Angeles last weekend where she was presented with an award for her charity work.
Accepting her accolade, Hilton, who attended the event with Reinhardt's sister Casey and her beau's mother, told the audience, "I'd like to thank my future sister-in-law Casey... ." But the socialite's mum Kathy Hilton is doubtful of the reports, telling GossipCop.com the rumoured engagement is "news to me", adding that Paris "hasn't mentioned it to me".
Back in early April 2009 during I Heart Ronson for JCPenney party, Paris Hilton revealed that she wants to spend her life with Doug Reinhardt as she said, "He's going to be my husband". She went to add, "It's not like we just met. We've known each other over the past year. I was in a relationship before and we reconnected. I'm really in love and really happy."
More Paris Hilton News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie