Mum Knows Nothing About Paris Hilton's Engagement Thing
Paris Hilton's mother has played down rumors her daughter is engaged to marry reality TV star Doug Reinhardt - insisting she knows nothing about the reported proposal. The "Simple Life" star sparked claims of an impending wedding at the Hearts for Hope benefit in Los Angeles last weekend where she was presented with an award for her charity work.
Accepting her accolade, Hilton, who attended the event with Reinhardt's sister Casey and her beau's mother, told the audience, "I'd like to thank my future sister-in-law Casey... ." But the socialite's mum Kathy Hilton is doubtful of the reports, telling GossipCop.com the rumoured engagement is "news to me", adding that Paris "hasn't mentioned it to me".
Back in early April 2009 during I Heart Ronson for JCPenney party, Paris Hilton revealed that she wants to spend her life with Doug Reinhardt as she said, "He's going to be my husband". She went to add, "It's not like we just met. We've known each other over the past year. I was in a relationship before and we reconnected. I'm really in love and really happy."
More Paris Hilton News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival