Lady GaGa and Britney Spears Are Big Winners at 2010 Virgin Media Awards
Lady GaGa, Britney Spears and Lily Allen were the big winners at the 2010 Virgin Media Music Awards - with female singers taking the top accolades in the public vote. The annual awards, which are voted for by British music fans, were announced on Thursday, February 11 and the categories were dominated by women - with Lady Gaga taking Best Album for "The Fame".
Spears was named Best Solo Female and Allen landed the Best Track prize for "The Fear", while British singer Pixie Lott was crowned Best Newcomer. Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole was lauded as Hottest Female.
In the other categories, British pop star Robbie Williams was named Best Solo Male, his former band Take That was crowned Best Group, and reformed 1980s stars Spandau Ballet were handed the Best Comeback trophy. Late King of Pop Michael Jackson was named Legend Of The Year.
More Lady GaGa News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?