Lady GaGa and Britney Spears Are Big Winners at 2010 Virgin Media Awards
Lady GaGa, Britney Spears and Lily Allen were the big winners at the 2010 Virgin Media Music Awards - with female singers taking the top accolades in the public vote. The annual awards, which are voted for by British music fans, were announced on Thursday, February 11 and the categories were dominated by women - with Lady Gaga taking Best Album for "The Fame".
Spears was named Best Solo Female and Allen landed the Best Track prize for "The Fear", while British singer Pixie Lott was crowned Best Newcomer. Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole was lauded as Hottest Female.
In the other categories, British pop star Robbie Williams was named Best Solo Male, his former band Take That was crowned Best Group, and reformed 1980s stars Spandau Ballet were handed the Best Comeback trophy. Late King of Pop Michael Jackson was named Legend Of The Year.
More Lady GaGa News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism