Lady GaGa and Britney Spears Are Big Winners at 2010 Virgin Media Awards
Lady GaGa, Britney Spears and Lily Allen were the big winners at the 2010 Virgin Media Music Awards - with female singers taking the top accolades in the public vote. The annual awards, which are voted for by British music fans, were announced on Thursday, February 11 and the categories were dominated by women - with Lady Gaga taking Best Album for "The Fame".
Spears was named Best Solo Female and Allen landed the Best Track prize for "The Fear", while British singer Pixie Lott was crowned Best Newcomer. Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole was lauded as Hottest Female.
In the other categories, British pop star Robbie Williams was named Best Solo Male, his former band Take That was crowned Best Group, and reformed 1980s stars Spandau Ballet were handed the Best Comeback trophy. Late King of Pop Michael Jackson was named Legend Of The Year.
More Lady GaGa News
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser