Lady GaGa and Britney Spears Are Big Winners at 2010 Virgin Media Awards
Lady GaGa, Britney Spears and Lily Allen were the big winners at the 2010 Virgin Media Music Awards - with female singers taking the top accolades in the public vote. The annual awards, which are voted for by British music fans, were announced on Thursday, February 11 and the categories were dominated by women - with Lady Gaga taking Best Album for "The Fame".
Spears was named Best Solo Female and Allen landed the Best Track prize for "The Fear", while British singer Pixie Lott was crowned Best Newcomer. Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole was lauded as Hottest Female.
In the other categories, British pop star Robbie Williams was named Best Solo Male, his former band Take That was crowned Best Group, and reformed 1980s stars Spandau Ballet were handed the Best Comeback trophy. Late King of Pop Michael Jackson was named Legend Of The Year.
More Lady GaGa News
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci