Lady GaGa and Britney Spears Are Big Winners at 2010 Virgin Media Awards
Lady GaGa, Britney Spears and Lily Allen were the big winners at the 2010 Virgin Media Music Awards - with female singers taking the top accolades in the public vote. The annual awards, which are voted for by British music fans, were announced on Thursday, February 11 and the categories were dominated by women - with Lady Gaga taking Best Album for "The Fame".
Spears was named Best Solo Female and Allen landed the Best Track prize for "The Fear", while British singer Pixie Lott was crowned Best Newcomer. Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole was lauded as Hottest Female.
In the other categories, British pop star Robbie Williams was named Best Solo Male, his former band Take That was crowned Best Group, and reformed 1980s stars Spandau Ballet were handed the Best Comeback trophy. Late King of Pop Michael Jackson was named Legend Of The Year.
More Lady GaGa News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'