Lady GaGa Rekindles Romance With Ex-Boyfriend
Lady GaGa has secretly reunited with a former boyfriend after he dumped his lover to be with the pop star, according to a U.S. tabloid report. The "Bad Romance" hitmaker was previously involved with an entrepreneur known only as Speedy, but their relationship ended in 2009.
GaGa sparked reports of a new romance just before Christmas 2009 when she was spotted getting cozy with a mystery man at popular Hollywood nightclub Hyde. In Touch Weekly has now identified the singer's new beau as Matthew Williams, who GaGa dated before she became a chart sensation.
The reunited couple was recently seen out in L.A. together with a tot believed to be Williams' son, who was conceived with a woman he dated after splitting from the singer. A source tells In Touch Weekly, "Matthew and Gaga have been dating for months."
"They were together on and off for more than a year, but called it off when mixing work and love became too difficult. They spend all their time together, and travel everywhere, so it was bound to happen. Speedy dumped her, and Matthew left his girlfriend for Gaga."
GaGa has embraced Williams and his new role as a father and the pair has even collaborated together on the pop star's stage outfits for her design team Haus of GaGa.
More Lady GaGa News
- J. Cole Announces '4 Your Eyez Only World Tour'
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'