Lady GaGa Rekindles Romance With Ex-Boyfriend
Lady GaGa has secretly reunited with a former boyfriend after he dumped his lover to be with the pop star, according to a U.S. tabloid report. The "Bad Romance" hitmaker was previously involved with an entrepreneur known only as Speedy, but their relationship ended in 2009.
GaGa sparked reports of a new romance just before Christmas 2009 when she was spotted getting cozy with a mystery man at popular Hollywood nightclub Hyde. In Touch Weekly has now identified the singer's new beau as Matthew Williams, who GaGa dated before she became a chart sensation.
The reunited couple was recently seen out in L.A. together with a tot believed to be Williams' son, who was conceived with a woman he dated after splitting from the singer. A source tells In Touch Weekly, "Matthew and Gaga have been dating for months."
"They were together on and off for more than a year, but called it off when mixing work and love became too difficult. They spend all their time together, and travel everywhere, so it was bound to happen. Speedy dumped her, and Matthew left his girlfriend for Gaga."
GaGa has embraced Williams and his new role as a father and the pair has even collaborated together on the pop star's stage outfits for her design team Haus of GaGa.
More Lady GaGa News
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'