Lady GaGa Rekindles Romance With Ex-Boyfriend
Lady GaGa has secretly reunited with a former boyfriend after he dumped his lover to be with the pop star, according to a U.S. tabloid report. The "Bad Romance" hitmaker was previously involved with an entrepreneur known only as Speedy, but their relationship ended in 2009.
GaGa sparked reports of a new romance just before Christmas 2009 when she was spotted getting cozy with a mystery man at popular Hollywood nightclub Hyde. In Touch Weekly has now identified the singer's new beau as Matthew Williams, who GaGa dated before she became a chart sensation.
The reunited couple was recently seen out in L.A. together with a tot believed to be Williams' son, who was conceived with a woman he dated after splitting from the singer. A source tells In Touch Weekly, "Matthew and Gaga have been dating for months."
"They were together on and off for more than a year, but called it off when mixing work and love became too difficult. They spend all their time together, and travel everywhere, so it was bound to happen. Speedy dumped her, and Matthew left his girlfriend for Gaga."
GaGa has embraced Williams and his new role as a father and the pair has even collaborated together on the pop star's stage outfits for her design team Haus of GaGa.
More Lady GaGa News
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana