Ashton Kutcher Glad Twitter Makes Him Less Attractive
Ashton Kutcher is grateful he can publish details of his private life on Twitter.com - because he's become less attractive to the paparazzi since he joined the social networking website. The actor and his wife Demi Moore are avid followers of the micro-blogging website, with Kutcher becoming the first person to attract over a million Twitter fans in 2009.
And the "Just Married" star is thankful he is able to express his views on his personal page, because it allows him to control what is published in the press. He says, "The immediacy of it [Twitter] is great. The connection people have with each other and the pool of individuals out there. It's a beautiful environment."
"You can take the control back in your relationship with the media. You can dictate your own view. My ability to self-publish has resulted in a big reduction in strangers following me around with cameras."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'