Ashton Kutcher Glad Twitter Makes Him Less Attractive
Ashton Kutcher is grateful he can publish details of his private life on Twitter.com - because he's become less attractive to the paparazzi since he joined the social networking website. The actor and his wife Demi Moore are avid followers of the micro-blogging website, with Kutcher becoming the first person to attract over a million Twitter fans in 2009.
And the "Just Married" star is thankful he is able to express his views on his personal page, because it allows him to control what is published in the press. He says, "The immediacy of it [Twitter] is great. The connection people have with each other and the pool of individuals out there. It's a beautiful environment."
"You can take the control back in your relationship with the media. You can dictate your own view. My ability to self-publish has resulted in a big reduction in strangers following me around with cameras."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed