Ashton Kutcher Glad Twitter Makes Him Less Attractive
Ashton Kutcher is grateful he can publish details of his private life on Twitter.com - because he's become less attractive to the paparazzi since he joined the social networking website. The actor and his wife Demi Moore are avid followers of the micro-blogging website, with Kutcher becoming the first person to attract over a million Twitter fans in 2009.
And the "Just Married" star is thankful he is able to express his views on his personal page, because it allows him to control what is published in the press. He says, "The immediacy of it [Twitter] is great. The connection people have with each other and the pool of individuals out there. It's a beautiful environment."
"You can take the control back in your relationship with the media. You can dictate your own view. My ability to self-publish has resulted in a big reduction in strangers following me around with cameras."
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts