Ashton Kutcher Glad Twitter Makes Him Less Attractive
Ashton Kutcher is grateful he can publish details of his private life on Twitter.com - because he's become less attractive to the paparazzi since he joined the social networking website. The actor and his wife Demi Moore are avid followers of the micro-blogging website, with Kutcher becoming the first person to attract over a million Twitter fans in 2009.
And the "Just Married" star is thankful he is able to express his views on his personal page, because it allows him to control what is published in the press. He says, "The immediacy of it [Twitter] is great. The connection people have with each other and the pool of individuals out there. It's a beautiful environment."
"You can take the control back in your relationship with the media. You can dictate your own view. My ability to self-publish has resulted in a big reduction in strangers following me around with cameras."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family