Ashton Kutcher Glad Twitter Makes Him Less Attractive
Ashton Kutcher is grateful he can publish details of his private life on Twitter.com - because he's become less attractive to the paparazzi since he joined the social networking website. The actor and his wife Demi Moore are avid followers of the micro-blogging website, with Kutcher becoming the first person to attract over a million Twitter fans in 2009.
And the "Just Married" star is thankful he is able to express his views on his personal page, because it allows him to control what is published in the press. He says, "The immediacy of it [Twitter] is great. The connection people have with each other and the pool of individuals out there. It's a beautiful environment."
"You can take the control back in your relationship with the media. You can dictate your own view. My ability to self-publish has resulted in a big reduction in strangers following me around with cameras."
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics