Emily Blunt Refuses to Be Chatty About Her Love Life With John Krasinski
Emily Blunt refuses to reveal the intimacies of her relationship with actor fiance John Krasinski - because she has learned her lesson after opening up about her romance with ex-boyfriend Michael Buble. "The Devil Wears Prada" actress dated the Canadian singer for three years, and openly talked about their relationship while they were together.
But after they split in 2008, the actress admitted she regretted revealing the intimate details of their romance to the press. She is now engaged to "The Office" star Krasinski, who proposed last in August 2009. But Blunt remains silent about her man in interviews - insisting celebrities must maintain a "dual existence" in a bid to keep their love lives out of the tabloids.
She tells Popeater.com, "Don't be a Chatty Cathy about [the relationship] - I think that's the secret. You have to have a dual existence... You have the acting side of it and the business life... and then you have your private life and your downtime. You have to make that divide, and make it clear to you."
More Emily Blunt News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective