Emily Blunt Refuses to Be Chatty About Her Love Life With John Krasinski
Emily Blunt refuses to reveal the intimacies of her relationship with actor fiance John Krasinski - because she has learned her lesson after opening up about her romance with ex-boyfriend Michael Buble. "The Devil Wears Prada" actress dated the Canadian singer for three years, and openly talked about their relationship while they were together.
But after they split in 2008, the actress admitted she regretted revealing the intimate details of their romance to the press. She is now engaged to "The Office" star Krasinski, who proposed last in August 2009. But Blunt remains silent about her man in interviews - insisting celebrities must maintain a "dual existence" in a bid to keep their love lives out of the tabloids.
She tells Popeater.com, "Don't be a Chatty Cathy about [the relationship] - I think that's the secret. You have to have a dual existence... You have the acting side of it and the business life... and then you have your private life and your downtime. You have to make that divide, and make it clear to you."
More Emily Blunt News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'