Emily Blunt Refuses to Be Chatty About Her Love Life With John Krasinski
Emily Blunt refuses to reveal the intimacies of her relationship with actor fiance John Krasinski - because she has learned her lesson after opening up about her romance with ex-boyfriend Michael Buble. "The Devil Wears Prada" actress dated the Canadian singer for three years, and openly talked about their relationship while they were together.
But after they split in 2008, the actress admitted she regretted revealing the intimate details of their romance to the press. She is now engaged to "The Office" star Krasinski, who proposed last in August 2009. But Blunt remains silent about her man in interviews - insisting celebrities must maintain a "dual existence" in a bid to keep their love lives out of the tabloids.
She tells Popeater.com, "Don't be a Chatty Cathy about [the relationship] - I think that's the secret. You have to have a dual existence... You have the acting side of it and the business life... and then you have your private life and your downtime. You have to make that divide, and make it clear to you."
More Emily Blunt News
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'