Kim Kardashian Puts Back Fragrance Launch Due to Snow Storm
Kim Kardashian was forced to cancel the launch of her fragrance in New York this week - after flights to the city were grounded due to harsh blizzard conditions. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star was scheduled to unveil her Kim Kardashian perfume at a Sephora store in Manhattan on Wednesday, February 10.
But her travel plans were halted as the city was pounded by snow and wind - and she was forced to rearrange her flights and drive right into the storm. She says, "I pride myself on never missing anything, but I was snowed in and my flight was canceled."
"I flew from New Orleans to Atlanta to Boston. I drove here [to New York] from Boston, missed my Sephora in--tore appearance. But I will be there on the 15th in New York City."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'