Kim Kardashian Puts Back Fragrance Launch Due to Snow Storm
Kim Kardashian was forced to cancel the launch of her fragrance in New York this week - after flights to the city were grounded due to harsh blizzard conditions. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star was scheduled to unveil her Kim Kardashian perfume at a Sephora store in Manhattan on Wednesday, February 10.
But her travel plans were halted as the city was pounded by snow and wind - and she was forced to rearrange her flights and drive right into the storm. She says, "I pride myself on never missing anything, but I was snowed in and my flight was canceled."
"I flew from New Orleans to Atlanta to Boston. I drove here [to New York] from Boston, missed my Sephora in--tore appearance. But I will be there on the 15th in New York City."
More Kim Kardashian News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle