Kim Kardashian Puts Back Fragrance Launch Due to Snow Storm
Kim Kardashian was forced to cancel the launch of her fragrance in New York this week - after flights to the city were grounded due to harsh blizzard conditions. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star was scheduled to unveil her Kim Kardashian perfume at a Sephora store in Manhattan on Wednesday, February 10.
But her travel plans were halted as the city was pounded by snow and wind - and she was forced to rearrange her flights and drive right into the storm. She says, "I pride myself on never missing anything, but I was snowed in and my flight was canceled."
"I flew from New Orleans to Atlanta to Boston. I drove here [to New York] from Boston, missed my Sephora in--tore appearance. But I will be there on the 15th in New York City."
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding