Kim Kardashian Puts Back Fragrance Launch Due to Snow Storm
Kim Kardashian was forced to cancel the launch of her fragrance in New York this week - after flights to the city were grounded due to harsh blizzard conditions. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star was scheduled to unveil her Kim Kardashian perfume at a Sephora store in Manhattan on Wednesday, February 10.
But her travel plans were halted as the city was pounded by snow and wind - and she was forced to rearrange her flights and drive right into the storm. She says, "I pride myself on never missing anything, but I was snowed in and my flight was canceled."
"I flew from New Orleans to Atlanta to Boston. I drove here [to New York] from Boston, missed my Sephora in--tore appearance. But I will be there on the 15th in New York City."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik